Samsung M7500 Emporio Armani

Samsung M7500 Emporio Armani

Design gimmicks are honestly not my most favorite thing ever.

Overpriced for what it is

• Raj

Super phone I want to change my housing any one have cont me

• Inboxss

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2015where can i buy battery of this phone?I have this phone. This no fresh but used 3 years. Work perfect and fast. If y have some question ask inboxss@inbox.lv

• pipi

Need mms configuration settings using att service provider

• nax

where can I buy new one?

where can i buy battery of this phone?

i am having problem connecting to pc or any other stuff with usb cable, and this phone is too beautiful to be made away with, please what do i do?

• TechChick

chandra, 02 May 2013I would be interested in buying this phone. Can this phone ... moreI saw a used one on sale at MNV Collections' website. Try buying it there.

• andre

fritz, 20 May 2013I realy like that phone, do u have any idea guys wer I can ... moreu can still buy ds in megamall,

• Britney

I cannot make phone calls to few people , why?....

• fritz

I realy like that phone, do u have any idea guys wer I can buy samsung M7500?? PLS REPLY for confirmation. Thanks!

• chandra

I would be interested in buying this phone. Can this phone still available(unused/new)?

AnonD-53913, 08 May 2012wat means red square with leter R on screen?..red R means roaming

wat means red square with leter R on screen?..

• az

wat means red square with leter R on screen?..

• grman

KRUNAL, 17 Apr 2012i want this phone at any cost, where can i get this phone. replyits very easy search it on ebay.com costs about 150$

• KRUNAL

i want this phone at any cost, where can i get this phone. reply

• Krishi @ Hyderabad

Trust me guys..this is the best phone i've ever had to use...the lights are amazing and also the battery backup..guys who give negative reviewsssss without using the product is ridiculous...i have one and using it for last 8 months and i m very much satisfied..

• jdm4life

mvpizarro, 01 Feb 2011i got one of this phone and it really look fabulous. very s... morewhere did you buy that phone ?