Samsung M8800 Pixon

Samsung M8800 Pixon

• Shahram

Max, 28 Aug 2009Hi all. I just want to know if its true that leaving your bluet... moreYes.Leaving your bluetooth on in any case drains your battery.

• Jess

Guy, 28 Aug 2009Well Jess, you wouldn't be disapointed with this phone. It has a... moreThank u that has really helped i do like samsungs got an old 1 at min and the battery doesn't last long on that. As long as its a good phone all round and not total rubbish its all good.

• Max

Hi all.
I just want to know if its true that leaving your bluetooth on (When not in use and phone is hidden from other devices) sucks up your battery? I just want to know the facts around this.

• Guy

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Well Jess, you wouldn't be disapointed with this phone. It has a great camera and features, touchscreen is very responsive, great speaker and it does have some nice features. The only downside to this phone is the battery perfomance and video recording. The phone needs to be charged every 2-3 days, depending on how you use the phone and when recording a video in a loud environment, the sound just becomes terrible. Pixon is a great phone and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting great pictures, good music sound and nice features. Hope this helps.

• boban1988

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I was in d' same doubt but then i picked a pixon... and I'm really happy with the phone but the only downside is the batery which must be rechaeged in my case on 1-3 days...
hope I helped u...:D

• Bilou

.jar is the real file, when .jad is a description of the .jar file, which is sometimes not needed by the phone.

• boban1988

Guy, 26 Aug 2009As far as I know, jar. files are for newer phones or the latest ... moretnx u guy...
p.s. if u find it(accelerometer games) pls let me know...
:D

• Guy

boban1988, 26 Aug 2009does anyone know were to get the accelerometer games for pixon, ... moreAs far as I know, jar. files are for newer phones or the latest and jad. are for older phones. I've also been trying to find games for the Pixon that can use the accelerometer but with no luck.

• Sam_dude

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2009horrible phone........does not play any vedios...I don't think you own a pixon otherwise you'd know it plays videos fine. I've loaded Hanock the movie (avi format) and it plays perfectly with no frames skipping. This phone is really cool and has nice features too, the only downside is the battery life.

• boban1988

does anyone know were to get the accelerometer games for pixon, and what's the difference between the jar and jad games???

• jose correa

Where i could buy the maps program GPS for europe

horrible phone........does not play any vedios...

• anonymous

can anyone tell me if i can put movies on this phone?
Also is it true that that when taking a lot of photos the screen freezes?
pls i want an answer asap!!!

• Angela

I have has this phone for 4 days, and apart from the fact you cant change from the bright white theme I love it! I just wish the them could be changed to black one... it would be perfect then. I agree the battery life isn't the best though.

• kunal

I sold my pixon ......stone age software

• kunal

kren, 18 Aug 2009don't. i've bought lg arena last week and i'm dissapointed. spec... moresee this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DklP4_S4SI

• Rambo

boban1988, 19 Aug 2009how can I switch to front camera? tnx :)You cannot take picture with the front camera, but just use the mirror widget.
Very happy with it, even if not perfect.
Great phone.

• boban1988

how can I switch to front camera?

bought one... :)