Samsung M8800 Pixon

Samsung M8800 Pixon

Hi,
Is it possible to get Facebook on the pixon?
i want to be able to take pictures and then upload them to facebook.
exactly how the iphone does.
thanks

Good look... Like this phone..

ilse, 28 Nov 2008The pixon is better, faster an cheaper than the omniaBut Pixon has no Wi-Fi. What si better also in Pixon that F480 no have beside supposly better Camera. I no care camera. I only care good touch screen Phone.

Just tried one. Disappointed. Touch screen hard to use (but never used TS before), and ringtones very soft. So this one is out for me, i guess i will try the N79...

• Shou Ji

Samsung has proudly proclaimed that global sales of it's high megapixel packing cameraphones have topped 10 million units this year, and that's considerable achievement.

These include the symbian-powered GT-i8510 INNOV8, SGH-G810, SGH F480 and also the recently announced GT-M8800 PIXON.

• Allan

All the specs are great, but they leave out Wi Fi ! Samsung, why would you make a phone with a 8 meg. camera , then leave out wi fi ????????

That's like mercedes making an expensive car with no air conditioning !

• LonezMoon

I've seen the photo taken by Pixon... I don't whether is it me or what but the photo seems blur and the back part or should i say that only the focus area is clear and the rest is blur??

• ilse

SiCkBoY, 27 Nov 2008I would love this phone if it had a memory card slot.It has a card slot for micro SD cards and it's hot swappable

• ilse

Zzzz, 27 Nov 2008Waiting for this phone, but they probably have plenty of i900 om... moreThe pixon is better, faster an cheaper than the omnia

• ilse

John, 28 Nov 2008Good Looking phone but no Wi-Fi. Omnia better than this. Also LG... moreIf you don't use WI Fi, get the pixon in stead of the renoir. The screen is more responsive and the phone is faster

• ilse

Adrian, 28 Nov 2008Please can anyone tell me how the gps works I wish to use as wa... moreit's only for geo-tagging your foto's

• Adrian

Please can anyone tell me how the gps works I wish to use as way of locating where I am on a map like car gps would work. I every where I looks seems to emply that is only tags your photos is this correct.

• legna

touch... Yeh.. micro sd

• ToUcHPhOnELoVeR

SiCkBoY, 27 Nov 2008I would love this phone if it had a memory card slot.err... i tot it has memory card slot?

• kiki

LonezMoon, 28 Nov 2008Hihi people.. Just wondering if i change my omnia(16gb) for pixo... moreNo. Keep your Omnia. Omnia lots better than pixon!

• LonezMoon

Hihi people.. Just wondering if i change my omnia(16gb) for pixon is it worth it?? Is the picture taken good and what's the average file size??

• John

Good Looking phone but no Wi-Fi. Omnia better than this. Also LG now offer same or better phone than this with Wi-Fi. Even GSM Areana say the LG better than this one.

will someone please say which is best to get out of the phones! can't decide!

I want the best phone for video recording. Do you think this is this one ?

Paul, 22 Nov 2008O2 aren't getting it, you would have to go to a place like phone... moreo2 r getting the phone we r waiting for them to call us its arriving any day now