Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7

Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7

• Ralle

Can I change Android 3.2 with other OS?

Prof. Eduards, 19 Nov 2016I like SGTab 7.7. very much that I have had 3 of this model, the... moreTry to charge your phone with original samsung charger...last time mine the same as yours....give up then try my sister tab 7 charger and its a live.....

• pintu

My tab 7.7 p6800 display screen created plz...? Have

• Prof. Eduards

I like SGTab 7.7. very much that I have had 3 of this model, the 2 at present having the same problem - not charging and not powering on, and the battery drained, instead of charging.

Also, the board where the main chip is, is heating up beyond normal, during charging.

I got a new battery, and the same thing happened, and both units are dead, literally.

I was told it could be the power ic chip that is at fault and cannot be easily repaired. Samsung Service Center suggests to change the board, but the price is ridiculously high, and that is not practical at all.

I guess I have to give up on my SGTab 7.7's, or try to find defective units with a good board.

• zuraa

AnonD-561350, 17 Jul 2016Hi, the same happened to me. Last week after turned it off as us... moreyou should check to the nearest service center/repair. ask them to check its either the battery or motherboard or power ic(if you charge with no symbol and no turn off)

• Rejena

I cannot find the dialer app on my galaxy tab 7.7. I can't make any call

AnonD-520917, 31 Mar 2016 i have this tablet for many years.these days the memory got re... moreHi, the same happened to me. Last week after turned it off as usual, it didn't tuned on anymore.
Have you fixed it anyway?

• fred

After uograding to Android 4.12 my P6800 couldnt connect to my home wifi. When it tried to connect on many attempts, authentication error appears. Is there any known fixes for this. When I googled, there seems to be lots of such complaints. BTW the rest of my devices cld connect without any problem. When I enable tethering of internet access thru mobile hotspot from my mobile phone, the P6800 can connect to it. Yr assistance much needed and appreciated. Thks

• Cap.Kay

AnonD-520917, 31 Mar 2016 i have this tablet for many years.these days the memory got re... moreMost probably, your power IC would have burned out/reached end of life ...
Get it changed by a professional ( IC part number - MAX8997EWW+T - check in aliexpress )

• AnonD-520917

i have this tablet for many years.these days the memory got really full and it stuck alot or restarted.but 2 days ago it stopped working.i even tried many methods like pushin the power and volume button together and also i opened it and unplugged the battery and again i plugged but still it doesnt work its like it is dead.the only thing that happens is that when i connect it to charger or pc it gets a bit warm,but it doesnt show anyother life signs.please help me with this issue

• AnonD-520917

sharpnail, 06 Mar 2016Dear Mas I had the same problem in my 7.7 Tab, and I solved it... moreI tried you method and did not solve problem

• AnonD-520917

Mas, 04 Nov 2015i have this tablet for many years.these days the memory got real... moreI have the same problem. Did u reach solution

• jeffernancez

you can watch a tutorial on youtube on how to upgrade your samsung galaxy tab 7.7

• thamarai

My Galaxy Tab GT-P6800 version 7.7 unable to update firmware. Kindly assist me because i have been cut awayfrom the rest of the world. Thanks.thamarai

• bayanro

bayanro, 11 Mar 2016My Galaxy Tab GT-P6800 version 7.7 unable to update firmware. ... morehow can i get English Version to update

• bayanro

My Galaxy Tab GT-P6800 version 7.7 unable to update firmware.

Kindly assist me because i have been cut awayfrom the rest of the world.

Thanks.
Emma

• sharpnail

I had the same problem in my 7.7 Tab, and I solved it doing the following :
keep pressing the on/off button continuously for about a minuet or two ( only the on/off button) , then you will see your tab will be on again . I think this has something to do with the battery life time . try changing the battery ( in a Samsung maintenance shop) .

• Bahadut

Any update to this tab ? or still stuck at Honeycomb ?

safura, 26 Dec 2015I  have problem on my galaxy tab7.7 it can't read Sim card ... moreAll you have to do is

step 1:
Go to setting> network setting>
Disable automatic search for network

2 active manual search for networks and then search for mobile networks manually.
Register on your service name after the search is done.

step 1:
Go to setting> network setting>
Disable automatic search for network

Register on your service name after the