Samsung P705

Samsung P705

• Gaurav

Is there any phone like this in dual SIM?

• daniel yun

dis is da BOMB!!!!!!!nah i'm kiddin..i hav never had dis mob. but it looks very good with the comments i hav seen earlier. it has a nice colour to it and it is good size altough i saw an opinion saying dat it was to big for it to fit in a pocket and dat is kinda a prob. kose i take my phone everyware!!!!! luv mobile phones best creation ever created!!cyas all laters!!bye!!

• adem

I think its a great phone that ive had for about 2 months, although I is a little big for my job to carry in my pocket I, think it works great.

• Smith Stephen

Its a wonderful phone which i defintely know is good and advance phone not really meant for the common people or shuld i say the less previldge people.

• chickie

just wanna know when the phone will be coming out please? is it really cancelled? is there any more info on it? i've read about it since last year...

• kingsley

it's cool

• hiva

please give me the price of samsungp705
thanks.bye

• kenyy

dear dealer i am really impresssed dy this phone and i want to make an enqiry if u can ship to nigeria .and collecting credit card as means of payment mail me soon so i can chose the quatity i want

kennyy

• MFA

Please send me the price and The specification of Samsung SGH P705. Is it avaliable to buy in USA?.

• yusuf ridwan

iam interested in samsung e700, i will want to trade with you, please more detail about into me

• cloud

it was cancelled..........

• Subee

No camera, What language is available. Too big.

• santosh

hai samsung ,i always wanted to have a samsung flap phones.and my recent sellection was s500.but it has no mms thats the only draw back.so i have to go for another.pl.can u choose one phone for me with mms also and with some more specifications.i liked this p705.thats of my type but whats it cost and when would that be available in india.pl, let me know...

• tosin

Hi,
I saw this phone on the gsm arena and i like it pls can u make this deal with me,i want it to be mine,contact me on mobcom_info@yahoo.com

• tope

please send me the price of samsung p705
and where it is avaliable in dubai.

• LEELOONG

i will buy this phone

• xabuisa

hello i am a business man and i will like to get 20 pices of this phone thanks you

• Fiona Todd

Yeah i like this phone, but i don't know if it has a camera, i know i can take videos but can it take still photos???

• paula

how much is this phone if i buy it without the monthly line, i want prepaid.

• Mike

does the tv work for channels in eastern europe?