Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

• BestCreate

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2021Can you still use gmeet in your tab?If you upgrade it to the android 7 ROM

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2021This tablet is so amazing ad can be upgraded to android 8.1... moreCan you still use gmeet in your tab?

M, 04 Aug 2021How to upgrade the android version from 3.1 to make Google ... moreThis tablet is so amazing ad can be upgraded to android 8.1

I have this tablet for more than 11 years and it is working find and faster than my huwawi nova 5

• BestCreate

from 2011 till now I am still using the galaxy tab 10.1

anyway this tab now can be upgraded to android 8.1

Watch the video to know how to upgrade to Android 8.1:

Thanks

deepu, 19 Jul 2021how can i root it to install Naughat How please

• M

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020They can run 7.1 Nougat. Not completely ideal but google ap... moreHow to upgrade the android version from 3.1 to make Google work again?

• deepu

020, 28 Jul 2020Root and update to android 7.1.2, google it or else reply t... morehow can i root it to install Naughat

• wkwwk

Still using this until today, for almost ten years and in great conditions.
Currently on Android 6 with no google play store, freeze/uninstalling the unnecessary apps.
Im only using this tablet for netflix, youtube vanced, and ebook reader.
Work like a charm !

mhh, 23 Aug 2020yes i want to root it i am unable to use it no play store n... moreThey can run 7.1 Nougat. Not completely ideal but google apps work again.

I have to say. This tablet was amazing. It was my childhood tablet, even though its dead as a dodo, its still was, and is, amazing. Im hoping for it to be fixed though. I was a kid at that time, so record videos with a frikin tablet lol. I play games on that. Overall, its a beast(was)

• mhh

020, 28 Jul 2020Root and update to android 7.1.2, google it or else reply t... moreyes i want to root it i am unable to use it no play store no you tube nothing is working on this tab any more please advice i have altready taken few steps but nothing worked in it.

Can l use whatsapp on this device or it can no longer work in 2020

• chantel

020, 28 Jul 2020Root and update to android 7.1.2, google it or else reply t... morehow can l do that l've been tryinng for a long time now

• 020

Yuvarajan, 18 Jul 2020Used for 9 years. Not able to update Android.. still 4.0.4 ... moreRoot and update to android 7.1.2, google it or else reply to this message I will let you know how.

• Yuvarajan

Used for 9 years. Not able to update Android.. still 4.0.4 version. So cant install youtube. WhatsApp, now its piece of s***

• Mac2006

Use it almost for 8 years. Pass from my mother to my sister until now for me. I replaced its battery last month and flashed nightly CM 10.1 rom. Do some basic stuff is not a problem. Happy to buy it since 2012 in second-hand condition.

• KingD

Miriam Tavares, 08 Mar 2020my tablet have problem in softwareMy tablet had a software problem. It eventually stoped coming up when ever I witch it on... Need help on how to bring it back to normal.

• Miriam Tavares

Android 3.2, 05 Mar 2016Hallo can I upgrade software for Galaxy tab GT P7500? my tablet have problem in software

historia, 22 Dec 2019if updat firmware can play pubg or not??Pubg lite