Samsung P910

Samsung P910

• tharindu

Radu191289@yahoo.com, 17 Jul 2009Someone just gave me a samsung p910. What kind of sim card ... moreget a 128k Sim 4 this mobile version.this is the only way to use this 4n.also i have p910 mobile.and i use 128k 3g Sim to that 4n.

• Susan

I have inserted a memory card on my phone but i cannot access it. How do i connect

• ahtashamghani1@yahoo

I am pakistani.I have samsung p910 mobile set. the unit p910 came from italy I faced problem.When i enter 64k sim card then my mobile show that insert a sim card. now what can i do?please answer me.pls..

• ibrahim hossain

I am bangladeshi.I have samsung p910 mobile set. the unit p910 came from italy I faced problem.When i enter 64k sim card then my mobile show that insert a sim card. now what can i do?please answer me.pls..........

the lcd gets damaged easily. i got mine and then within 3weeks the lcd broke!

• Radu191289@yahoo.com

masum, 27 Mar 2009I am bangladeshi.I have samsung p910 mobile set.I faced pro... moreSomeone just gave me a samsung p910. What kind of sim card do i need for it? standard cards does not work.
Please answer.
Thank you!

• unknown bd

masum, 27 Mar 2009I am bangladeshi.I have samsung p910 mobile set.I faced pro... moreuse a carbon for it or go to eastern plaza nd unlock it

• masum

I am bangladeshi.I have samsung p910 mobile set.I faced problem.When i enter 64k sim card then my mobile show that insert a sim card. now what can i do?please answer me.pls..........

• marife mendoza

Im from the Philippines, the unit p910 came from italy and there is no compatible simcard here, we had a hard time until we found out that it can only be used with a line. Now, I cant use it because i have no money for monthly bills... sayang naman.... hi ate emmy!

• khurram lal

how can i use this set in pakistan? and what are the requirements of sim memory for this set?

• Shah

Is Samsung p910 work in USA?If yes then with which company it works(Tmobile,AT&T etc)

• Mandla

Scelo, 11 Jan 2009Where on earth do we get a compatible simcard to view telev... moreYou can get a TV sim card from your service provider.I've had this phone since 2006 and it works perfect

• Scelo

Azrael, 01 Oct 2008BTW the TV is DVB-H = digital and Handheld standard. It wil... moreWhere on earth do we get a compatible simcard to view television? this feature is totally ridiculas

Azrael, 01 Oct 2008The phone can be made to work with ANY 64 kb SIM by just ad... morewhats this tornado sim?????????????/

• kemo

this phone dosn't work with my network vodafone
i can't use it :s

• J.R.M.

Do not buy "SAMSUNG" Products
you can have a lot of problems with their electronics; They do not take care of customers
you will spend hours on the phone for no solutios
I bougth a security syatem that last 3 days and they have not replaced at all.
Buy from anybodyealse but them

• Azrael

BTW the TV is DVB-H = digital and Handheld standard. It will work only if you have a tv station or gsm network that emits in that standard - just a few in Western Europe, Japan and Coreea.

• Azrael

The phone can be made to work with ANY 64 kb SIM by just adding to it a TornadoSIM - no decoding needed. Only downside: the phone thinks that it's in roaming so all the oncoming calls appear with the international prefix - don't be scared, in reality all is ok.

• Sanath wijesuriya

Dear All I read meny comment & complain about samsung p 910.Used 3G USIM.when u used any other SIM phone not wor

• Sanath wijesuriya