Samsung S3370

Samsung S3370

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2010i just bought the phone 2day and i start luvin it. hehehehows the touch screen?

i just bought the phone 2day and i start luvin it. hehehe

• quesoboy

st.maya , 29 Jul 2010please someone help ,i want to lock some of my files via privacy... moredeafult lock code 8 zero or 00000000

• melwyn

can any 1 help...i have h/s locked on 3 network...i have unlocked it but cant play games ....can sum 1 help its checking license but cant go through.....

• st.maya

trojan, 29 Jul 2010s3370 user need your help, just got a feedback about samsung han... moreplease someone help ,i want to lock some of my files via privacy lock but privacy lock code is preinserted and i don't know the exact lock code ,what should i do?
thank you..

• we

trojan, 29 Jul 2010s3370 user need your help, just got a feedback about samsung han... moretouch sensing is good enough.u can go for this handset..nice cell

• trojan

s3370 user need your help, just got a feedback about samsung handsets that touch screen is not too good, is this true for s3370?

Big thanks

• Ek Ajnabee

Kamya, 26 Jul 2010Can anyone tell me that what is the default privacy lock code of... moreGo to setting and find the privacy lock.....

• bharat modi

The privacy lock in new samsung models like this one can be inputted by you. it should be 8 digits complex no like 10101010,your birth date etc but not 00000000,44444444 etc.Same applies with activating mobile tracker

• quesoboy

Kamya, 26 Jul 2010Can anyone tell me that what is the default privacy lock code of... moredefault 8 zero or 00000000

• Kamya

Can anyone tell me that what is the default privacy lock code of this cell,as i want to lock my msg's..thank you!!

• shweta

my phone automatically switchs off if i dont use it for 1 hr.any suggestions"

shweta, 21 Jul 2010i have got this handset from my company s3370. but its network l... morethe code should be provided by ur company...i got it done too...send a mail with the IMEi to ur manager.:)

• shweta

i have got this handset from my company s3370. but its network locked with 3 uk..how to unlock it.can anyone help me please?

mahi, 14 Jul 2010URGENT...!!!! plz plz plz tell me.... does this phone supports ... moreNo it does not support themes

• kishan

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010CAN S3370 GOOD WITH MUSIC PLAYER?????? is dere any kind of hang... morevery best with music player yaar

buy soon it's very best

CAN S3370 GOOD WITH MUSIC PLAYER??????
is dere any kind of hanging problem wid dis phone?

reply soon....

• mahi

URGENT...!!!! plz plz plz tell me.... does this phone supports softwares like balcklist, whitelist, blootooth hack, krpto... or any jar files????????????? as well as THEMES????

• Yogen