Samsung S3370

Samsung S3370

• Vikram

Alim kbj, 22 Mar 2012It Has 2nd camera for Video calling ??? plz give me replay thanks*#0*#
dial after
you will recived a menu from phone
choose the video call option
and enjoy.....first camera or capture the photo

i don like this very much....very hard to find apps and softwares and most of them don work also...aint a satisfactory cell phone....

• akm-bhuban

tapezh, 27 Mar 2012how do i change my message ringtone,it has the yoigo tone,its bo... moreProfile settings change

Alim kbj, 22 Mar 2012It Has 2nd camera for Video calling ??? plz give me replay thanksbase on specs given, it has no secondary camera...

• tapezh

how do i change my message ringtone,it has the yoigo tone,its boring and loud and cnt seem to reset it?pliz help

• Alim kbj

It Has 2nd camera for Video calling ??? plz give me replay thanks

• NGee

How do I get my Touch to work again? Must have mistakenly switched off the Touch function.

macoku1987, 12 Jan 2012this samsung is very good for internet mine play video on youtub... moreyeah100x

Jit bagwan, 30 Nov 2011do not play the mp4 video,long 3gp video not supportet,youtube i... morethis phone supports 3gp, mp4 and even wmv...provided that the resolution is maximum 176x144.

• rmkmurali

Is there a way to enable area information in this mobile like what we have in Nokia Mobiles. For eg. if i am a specific location, that location name would be displayed in the home page. Is that option available in this mobile?

• macoku1987

goldisinghaulakh, 26 Oct 2011Hey guys dis mobile is not good for internet its only good for c... morethis samsung is very good for internet mine play video on youtube without buffering and his speed is very good for 90 dollar is perfeckt .

• putri

is that phon have a market

• Senku

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2011Can we watch online tv in this mobile on which siteTo want livetv watch .yesjar.com site

• Jit bagwan

do not play the mp4 video,long 3gp video not supportet,youtube is hacked ,live tv hacked,theme not supportet

can anyone tell me how long possable to listen to mp3 or radio in this divice?

goldisinghaulakh, 26 Oct 2011Hey guys dis mobile is not good for internet its only good for c... moremobile is good.internet is o.k.bt side lock is tooo much bad.now i m using dis cell.plz use side lock smoothly....

• happy user

hi guys...can any one tell me how to cut address(numbers) from sms in this phone? please help me...

• LoniB

I have one, it's not bad, the clarity, video and pictures are good. The one thing I dislike about it, it keep saying: "phone is locked" and you have to keep pushing the button to open it. I love the feel and I can get in touch with whoever I need to when I want to.

• goldisinghaulakh

Hey guys dis mobile is not good for internet its only good for calling i hate dis mobile......plz plz plz no one buy dis mobile its my humble reqst to all....samsung mobile is advance chain mobile....

Dajer, 10 Oct 2011When I type an SMS of more than 20 words, it sends as 2 messages... moreI had the same problem, uhm under sending options change character support to Automatic,