Samsung S3600

• mm

where i want to buy the s3600 battery

• ramu

samsungs3600

DEEPTHI, 20 Oct 2013my mobile tracker asking for pasword and i dnt remeber any thing... morei want my samsung3600i phone password

• lem25

how can i eformat this unit because it keeps on turning on and off?..pls give me feed back asap...thanks

• hasan

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2013i ve this phone from 4 yrs and i love it!! but i have not realis... morei cannot download mp3 musicfor my mobil

• DEEPTHI

my mobile tracker asking for pasword and i dnt remeber any thing i want ot disable that option

• s.kanagaraj

both incoming and outgoing calls are restricted. how to solve a this problem.plz give a correct solution

• sumit

Sarath, 02 Jun 2013I hate this phone. Mp4 videos are not support,perfomence is low.... moreMp4 Not supoorted in this phone

• nicky

thousif, 27 Feb 2013I was used the samsung s3600 model phone unfortunately my sim wa... more00000000

does whatsapp work in this phone?

Can I plug a 4gb micro SD card in it ?

• lola

Taz, 02 Jul 2013can anyone tell me , if i turn on the flip this means that i had... moreif u want to change that go to the settings then calls. you can select any option there.
this is one of the good small phone ive heard. its worth it!

• xian

Just bought this phone last week.. and so far I'm contented with.. basic features.. but also includes mp3 and radio.. couldn't ask for more.. the design is great.. very classy and appealing.. I'm one of a lucky bastard that I was still able to buy it brand new at this time.. great phone..

uc browser download

• Taz

can anyone tell me , if i turn on the flip this means that i had already answered , or i can open to check who`s the caller and then answer him or not depend on my choice :D ?

• Rafiq

hi.gyz. how i reject the call, when the other calling me.
thanks

I love this phone... The radio reception and battery life is so good.

• Sarath

I hate this phone. Mp4 videos are not support,perfomence is low.friends i am rqst not made this phone.

• Asif