Samsung S5230 Star

Samsung S5230 Star

Jefe Muga, 02 Oct 2020its fun to look back on my first ever SMARTPHONE! WOW! it s... morecorrection, it's not a smartphone, it's still considered a Feature Phone. but it was my first touch screen phone.

its fun to look back on my first ever SMARTPHONE! WOW! it sucks now, but back then I felt like the man!

Real gamer phone

Elie Zailah, 13 Dec 2019one of the dopest phones i have ever seen! with the touch s... morei need this phone

• Elie Zailah

one of the dopest phones i have ever seen! with the touch sounds and touch display!

This phone gives me deja vu

does this device has the USB charger,,

This was known as the Samsung Tocco Lite here in the UK

First mobile phone of my life, best samsung phone I ever saw perhaps. I miss my phone..

This was my first phone,my father gifted me.
This was my best touch screen phone!! 😊😊😊

Was my first touch screen phone was amazing for the time

• osama hayat

Harjinder, 02 Apr 2015Gts5230can this phone use online chennals

• Amit Varhadi

Samsung 5233 is my first touchscreen mobile.. I am still using this mobile from 2010.. Really satisfied with it. Best mobile ever by Samsung. Battery performance is still best. But nowdays mobile gives touchscreen problems..And it doesn't available in market so how can I recover it please guide...

• ansar

This mobile is my first tuchmobile and I realy like him

Ola, 24 Apr 2016Is there a phone password ? I forgot the password to Samsun... moreTry 1234

• zaibi

is battery of thix phn is available????

• MAS

This is my first touchscreen phone and I like it very much.

• Ola

Is there a phone password ? I forgot the password to Samsung S5230 . Did not work : # . Not working code : 00000000 * 2767 * 3855 # . Can someone help DO ?

• AnonD-519215

i realy hated this phone. it whas slow and touchscreen dint allway's pickup the right touches.

• helper