Samsung S5233T

Samsung S5233T

• Jack sparrow

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2010I want to download some themes for samsung S5233t Star phone (2G... moreS5233 does not support themes. sorry.

• tessa

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2010go to mopera.com ey thanks to the reply,il try to check on that.

It deos not have a stylus guys.. Thats the only let down about this handset.

it does not! have a stylus guys.. thats the only let down about this handset

• Tapas

wormpower, 28 Aug 2010this is the best. who wants wifi anyway when we have laptops and... moreOf course it has a stylus! Searche for it in right top end of the phone

• helen

hi,i'm struggling to get the keypad sound off...please help!!

very nice fon.

tessa, 04 Oct 2010Hi,im also using star tv,i wonder if you can help me to have ope... morego to mopera.com

• jackmartin080

hey guys,,can u tell me how to off the photo auto-roatate option....its irritating when pics start to roatate itself....................

• Anton

I cannot set the date and time on the S5233 Star! It does not allow me to do so from the widget, nor when I go to time and date settings. Is there anybody that can assist please?

• tessa

den, 25 Sep 2010I bought mine last tuesday, i can say, the best phone i had ever... moreHi,im also using star tv,i wonder if you can help me to have opera mini in my phone as well,dont know the link,I'l wait for the reply,thanks.

den, 25 Sep 2010I bought mine last tuesday, i can say, the best phone i had ever... moremine too! free internet.. but mine is samsung star wifi.. even without the wifi, i can browse for free!

• den

I bought mine last tuesday, i can say, the best phone i had ever, i have opera mini which i can browse free using globe sim, no need to need wifi because browsing was free and fast, tv is good i can record my fav. tv shows, i love the camera, night mode was great too.. i love all the features, the bestphone ever

RLAAMJR., 22 Sep 2010Can the "Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate" feat... moreI want to download some themes for samsung S5233t Star phone (2G). Can any please help me by giving some links or something. i would be grateful

• Juan

horrible phone i would say!
blackberry all the way

• RLAAMJR.

Can the "Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate" feature be turned off? Cos sometimes , it gets annoying when it auto-rotates. Please answer me.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2010my star cellphone get frozen everytime. i don't recommend it to ... morenokia, motorola, samsung, sony ericsson.. they all freeze....

my star cellphone get frozen everytime. i don't recommend it to other people . it the second time i got samsung phone got frozen.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2010Why use cell phones if we do have phones at home? TV is an option!because people nowadays don't contact you with phones at home, but by cellphones!

but can u birng your t.v anywhere???