Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

deel, 01 Jul 2018can i download games on my samsung wave s5250 ?You can download java games which you can play with touchscreen but for Bada games you need a computer and microusb 2.0 cable. Once you connected the phone to the pc press Samsung Kies. You can find certain Bada games on the internet but I'm not sure if you can download them, most of these download links are dead. I have wave 723

Inest, 04 Jul 2018can i get whatsapp application?No

• armanar

deel, 01 Jul 2018can i download games on my samsung wave s5250 ?no

• chris javo

I have these mobile. very nice, not so bad also

• Inest

can i get whatsapp application?

• deel

rohit , 19 Nov 2012i want to convert my set on android . have an any possibility? can i download games on my samsung wave s5250 ?

• rikz

farzeen, 13 Mar 2012i cannot install software like opera ucbrowser etc.. what s... moresamsung blank games setting

• Prashant

Class mobile , superb mobile

rohit, 14 Feb 2016Watsapp is not depending plz help How to download WhatsApp in this phone

this cellphone doesn't play 3GP converted videos & videos that came from the net.

how use different account use in facebook

• pavan

mukund, 21 Sep 2015xendersamsung wave 525 gt s5250

• Bob_Mathew

I have had this phone for a year now and is amazing. I wish it was still in stalk. Although not the best phone for emails

• Dibbu

Hi Iam Dibbu Even I am Using this Mobile from so Long Time , and i feel Very Happy with Mobile in all the Ways , But only I issue in this Mobile We can not Download What's up app in this

waseeeem, 20 Jul 2015i think it is a android but it is javabravo

I am using this phone since last 5 yrs. It works well except this only problem. The phone gets mute from both the sides after some minutes of conversation. Its audible if i switch on the speaker or insert the ear phone. Same problem happens if i insert an earphone and take it back, the phone gets mute again. Can anyone please give me a solution to fix it???

download whatsapp bada app it is working in it
i too downloaded and it is working

• rohit

amit, 25 Apr 2015whatsup is not supporting so please help for installingWatsapp is not depending plz help

• Amit Sharma

I need to purchase a new battery for this phone. Please share link.

• mukund

xander, 27 Jun 2015i also lost the password of my phone :3 especially the phon... morexender