Samsung S7550 Blue Earth

Samsung S7550 Blue Earth

• victor

chubby, 25 Feb 2012how can i view videos on u tube with this phone? is there an app... moreTry downloading the app from the app store and any website, or go to youtube.com.

AnonD-684508, 14 Jul 2017In Wikipedia its said that it weights 1kg... The heaviest phone ... morelol no it doesn't

In Wikipedia its said that it weights 1kg... The heaviest phone in the world...

• Ze

• ibrahim

vernill, 17 Dec 2013i put a pass word on the phone but can't remember it do you have... morefirst press the power button for one sec when the screen turns black follow the steps<

press volume up volume down , power button and the home screen button all together until the phone reboots and shows a strange screen,if youve done this your job is almost done
you can now scroll the icons with your vol buttons only

all you have t do now is to search for wipe click on that and pree ok

lock broken now

• vernill

i put a pass word on the phone but can't remember it do you have any way of override it pass word so i can use the phone

• preethesh

HELP ME PLZZZ.... i have samsung blue earth mobile i have automatic SHUTDOWN N RESTART ISSUE, handset get shutdown and restart in every 30 or 40 min.... plz any body give me suggestion ,,, plz send suggestion to my mail id preeth_rim@yahoo.co.in OR preethesh.poorlapady@gmail.com

• TheFinal18

low battery life,even the solar panel doesn't help that much.pretty awesome though,if it had a 3.5 jack and a larger battery life with android OS it woud be perfect.

T Man, 03 Apr 2013how do i buy itfrom me

• T Man

how do i buy it

danz, 28 May 2012Can WhatsApp be downloaded?no

I need help to get the sos messages sent to a contact stopped!!!!. I took it off and it is still sending messages more than 5 times a day. I removed the battery, changed the sim card and my contact is now getting the messages from the new card.
I removed the person's number and its still happening. It's now very annoying to the receiver

• danz

Can WhatsApp be downloaded?

Can anyone tell me how i can view videos on you tube with this phone please

• chubby

how can i view videos on u tube with this phone? is there an app or something???? can anyone help

• genious

AnonD-41719, 10 Feb 2012I have the same problem - outdoors in cold weather, the touchscr... morei would like to pint out to the idiot that this phone has a capacitive screen which requires your naked finger to touch it, no gloves, no ordinary stylus. Don't complain because the i phone has a screen just like it.

Donald, 03 Apr 2010Hello, I bought this S7550 for its solar charging: i see a red ... moreI have the same problem - outdoors in cold weather, the touchscreen is totally unresponsive - can't make calls, type texts. I have a mobile in part for use under emergency situations - what good is it if I can't contact anyone in the cold?

• cristi9

george, 03 Jun 2011Can anybody tell me what type of videos playing this phone ? i t... morehi there
u asked about what king of videos are accepted by samsung s7550..
I have one, and its a very nice phone. In case of emergency, its very useful the solar charger.
By the way, i used oxelon media player, or xilisoft video converter, to convert videos into mp4 (use profile: PSP-mp4) or convert to a bitrate less than 512.
The best way to discover what kinds of videos are played by this phone, is to try lots of formats.. :)
i hope this was useful.
Have a nice day, cristi

• mukesh

what is this mobile phone fuchat

• Radckaus

I have a S7550 Blue earth, and I don't think it's what appers to be...

Poor touchscreen, don't have a GPS navigator that works..