Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

how to reset password?

• kevin

how to bring back to english?

• kevin

how to bring back to english?

• Anirudh

louih, 11 May 2017can u download whatsapp on this phoneNo & impossible java jar whats ap files are already available but they are functional only in nokia s40.
All Wave phones are older MIDI support
but not latest Jar
& newer jar whats ap only available & its not supports Old MIDI Of all wave phones
try to install tizen Rom in wave 2 then you can use whats ap in wave 2

• bhagaritkumar

AnonD-515077, 15 Mar 2016watch this video in youtube and dont frequently install custom r... moremy youtube video not play

• delz

anyone knows how to fix "insert sim card problem" in wave 2?tnx so much

• louih

can u download whatsapp on this phone

• abhi

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015i want whatsapp appi could not download whatsapp

• Ajay

How to check SAR value in samsung 8530 bcoz *#07# key dosn't work. so pls provide any sloution

• Adam

You cannot install Whatsapp. This phone doesn't run Android, so it isn't possible to install any android app. Samsung Wave series' phones run Bada OS instead of Android OS (different software platform).

• ajesh kanojiya

khodiry , 26 Sep 2016you can instal androi 4.3 in this mobile and can instal whatsap good

• khodiry

you can instal androi 4.3 in this mobile and can instal whatsap

• AnonD-571927

The phone was launched 2010 and still no proper update to run whatsapp on the damn thing!
Come on Samsung wake up!

Abhay, 17 Oct 2015Whatsapp is available android soptwer kro okwave II is standard but one thing i wanna request is whatsap, please help!

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2015People who want Whatsapp on this device must flash android firmw... morethis phone is cool but i want some one help me how to install the whatsapp aplicatian

• solihmuh

AnonD-415736, 10 Oct 2015Is there anybody going to listen to my story all about wave who ... moreAgree with you,i buy this fone 2011 and still using with bada os with a lot of games

• mildi

sizy, 04 Mar 2016how can i put watsapp in my phonei want whatsapp in my phone

• ena

Tahir Mahmood, 28 Jan 2016I want to install andriod apps in wave 2, Can anyone help me....?my wave2 s8530 phone is not charged.I change the batteryEB504465VU but problem remains same and during connected phone is highly heated up.Please tell what to do?It is my favorite phone.

Tahir Mahmood, 28 Jan 2016I want to install andriod apps in wave 2, Can anyone help me....?watch this video in youtube and dont frequently install custom roms ok i lost my phone installing different roms.

• sizy

how can i put watsapp in my phone