Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

• shibin

i'm thinkin of buyin this Samsung Wave II S8530... any 1 has any suggestions...?

• Shattered

I bought this phone 3 months back and yesterday it just died on me... Initially the power button would not work.. then when i checked, both blue tooth and wi fi would not switch on and and when i tried to go home and recharge it, surprise surprise even that wouldnt work... and everything happened in the span for just 3 hours...has anybody had this issue before.. plz help.. a broken and shatterd wave 2 fan...

• nishu

does skype work ??? in this !!

• Ajay

Fantastic Cell phone i used.

• Chikumbura

Can you minimize 1 application and run some other application?or can you keep downloading videos/music through ucweb and minimized it and simultaneously open face book.

• greedy in voucher

Hi,

Can anyone help me about the vouchers in samsung bada?
How can i avail voucher? i don't have credit card.
Hope you can help me about my councern.

Thanks

• heymen

sati, 14 Sep 2011plz anybody help me..,me not geting samsung application icon in ... morehey.
i tried in my kies and its work. first. go to start>run>type "regedit" ENTER> on the left side click you can see it has 4 different folder, try and search the SOFTWARE> under software> select Kies_2.0> after that double click the REGION and changed the US to IN, so use the IN instead of US.

hope it will work on your kies.

Thanks

hello, waver's .... can i upgrade my OS bada 1.2 to bada 2.0 and how can i upgrade it plz help.

is there any whatsapp applcation for this phne :S any way to get on ma phne :S ?

hi wavers!! using samsung wave 2 since 4 months & lovin it!!hardware for me the best cant get better no plastic wat so ever n scratch proof all the way...camera,video & music clarity is fantastic better than any phone ranging upto 25k....web browsing is gr8 very fast and touch is as smooth as it can get...gr8 typin experience for messagin...battery back up more than sufficient...waitin for bada 2.0 upgrade as it gives a better interface looks awesome!!guys u cant get a better phone for 16k it has specs of a high end phones..apps could have been more but great games avail in the store...am a proud owner of this beauty keep waving!!

Guys usb on the go and full flash will come(although not so soon)

• Shubh

gairy, 14 Sep 2011hiii frendz i have wave II pls somebody tell me that is there an... moreBada 2.0 for s8530 coming this sep or early oct.

• Tuklu

shakil, 14 Sep 2011I want to buy this phone. Please inform me hows it sound quality... moreHey shakil, U can buy it. Its better than c7 nokia. I bought it today and having a very good quality camera and sound. it's rocking man.

thanks and regards,

• gairy

hiii frendz i have wave II pls somebody tell me that is there any updation from Bada 1.2 to 2???
i m very thankful to u plz reply soonn….

Gairy…

• Ali

This the best phone. I like it.

• yatin

ron, 12 Sep 2011r u sure by airtel sim we can download asphalt 5 can u tell me t... moreDear frnz if u want 2get free hd games then it so simple,u need 1 airtel prepaid sim only ill didect 3 rs for each hd game use phone billing. keep enjoing.....

• sati

plz anybody help me..,me not geting samsung application icon in my kies,insataled new version also, how to get dat icon & wats d problem... plz help me... thanks

• sati

• kunal

can we change the os to android pls anyone telll me

• Jazys

zak, 12 Sep 2011how to download paid games?..i dont have credit card.how to down... moreGet an airtel sim you will get phonebilling system automatically