Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

can anyone tell me where can I get the themes for this phone ???

• SIMI

Hello Friends, please help me with the camera settings for this wave 2, m unable to click the gud pictures.........................plzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz

• johnross

hello peeps i ave a samsung wave for the past 6 months and i dont knw ow to use my usb and acces the internet with it can some help me plz?

HI....... i have got wave on wednesday,great phone........ password protected pdf is not opening in it.. plzz anyone can help me how to open it????

• Aljazzar

it's wonderful mobile and excellent but the bad thing in this mobile is memory why the company don't make memories like nokia and i phone and htc in memories Samsung company must memroies more than 2 giga as internal memory the memory at least mut be 8 giga or 16 giga as nokia make in here mobiles i think you must see this problem compare to te price of this mobile

• Ibra

Hello any techie!

- I am from South Asia and I bought my Wave 2 from a local shop. When I checked my firmware, it is this: S8530BOJL3 (DTMJL3), which states this is for T-mobile Germany. I could use all my local operator provided services supported by phone. When I connect to Kies I am prompted with a newer FW: S8530BOKA2. My question is if I upgrade could the phone get Locked and unable to use my operator services. Also how can I get the change log of this new FW?

• Amit

@ ALL:
guys check this...I found this widget...still not available in the Samsung Apps store....use it....just awsum! simply the best weather-clock widget till now for WAVE

• kam

i nead vedio call also plz tell me which mobile is the best. i will plan to take new mobile

• ramola

Mehdi, 10 Jun 2011Hi Romela, for your requirements, the best option for you will b... morebut no video calling..........i need video calling

• Deba, Kolkata

Sam, 16 Jun 2011Deba, 1. Picsel comes pre-installed. Just load some word, Pdf... moreBrother Sam,

How to install theme in wave 2 through usb from pc. I found few themes for wave 2 so just like to know whther i can instal theme through usb and also install games in this phone? If not through usb how to install themes and games where are the process please inform me.

Regards
Deba

• Deba, Kolkata

Brother Sam

Can you please tell me whether i can install any theme in Wave II. I found few on the net but just dont know whether i can able to install them in phone through USB like we used to do in symbian set. Please provide me the informations for installing themes and games in this phone externally like through usb or there is some other way?
Regards
Deba

• freak7427

It is a best phone i ever seen in this price range...
it has super lcd dispaly with gorilla glass which is better like amoled... it has flash player option is browser but i think in future adobe will made flash player for bada OS... i hope bada 2.0 would have flash player support for wave 2... overall nice phone...
it has asphalt 5 hd, nfs shift & so many hd game support... i think i is outstanding phone i have... loved it

where can I get themes & games for this phone??
themes specially.

mind blowing

• vicky

but yar OS of bada!! not worthy of it....

• shudumanjari

Deba, Kolkata, 16 Jun 2011Brother Where is the piscal viewer, where is the messenger ap... moreto rearrange icons i simply tap the edit icon on the top left side of the screen then u drag the ones u wanna move as u please then tap done on the top left corner of the screen when u have rearranged them to your satisfaction.

• karan

please help me . in samsung apps when i log in and tried to comment on apps it say log in timmed out i tried many time
but i cant do this. i m waiting please reply.

• jack

got to do something with browser its irritating

• mani

AnonD-10865, 14 Jun 2011wave 2 has Bada 1.2 which doesn't support Adobe flash player but... morehey buddy,it have flash player,just go the browser option n activate it,no one can beat this phone....

• arpit

can anyone tell me how to use smileys in wave 2..............