Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

• Rohit

sunny, 26 May 2011hello every one i bought dis phone 3 days back nd i mst say it ... moreu cant directly use the front cam to take pics, but i found one idea!. download the application 'cartoon me' via kies, dont worry its free. then open the app, it will ask an option "take image from" - select 'front cam'. this way ur front cam starts. u can use it as mirror

kerol, 26 May 2011can sumone help me here?? many posts I sent..no one reply.. i ... morevisit this website and post you might get the solution

• hal

Pammu, 26 May 2011Dont be silly dude.. This phone body is made up of stainless st... morebut a friend of mine who has a samsung states that the phone's are delicate.... you have to take care of it....

• Hal

guys please help me out C7 or the Wave 2 which phone is better

• Jimmy

Hi,
Does this phone have basic apps like Facebook, Nimbuzz & Opera? Also a lil technical, can we change the OS of this phone from Bada to Android? looking at the hardware config I think it should work fine on Android 2.3. Need to some help to do some R&D. Planning to buy this phone.

• gowtham

can anyone tell how many txt messages can store in the inbox and about the battery life of samsung s8530 wave II.... pls....... thanks in advance.. is there any update for bada os... wt abt gps

• Pete

android fan!!!, 26 May 2011you should buy htc desire or htc desire s ^.^ P.S. android ... moreTheres lots of free games for bada and there is lots of 3D and HD games aswell : )

• sujeet

sunny, 26 May 2011hello every one i bought dis phone 3 days back nd i mst say it ... moreit has a code *#197328640# go there and open front cam

sujeet hackerzzz :D

Dudes I have been a sony fan all these years . But this phone blew my mind after seeing its specs . And a good price adds up :) .......... Guys I wanna buy this phone . Pls tell me if this phone is a problem free :) cause m also going for samsung for ta foist time ;)

• onica

Can I use this phone to do video calls with or download skype ?

• hitesh desai

battery backup not good ..dont parchase....really..

Does it support java softwares.. Also does BADA 1.2 have any free calling softwares such as skype or fring..

Reply wave users ;)

• KARAN

• sunny

hello every one
i bought dis phone 3 days back nd i mst say it is a sexy phone i ever had.i m also hving iphone4 bt my wave2 is awsm..super sexy look even iphone4 does'nt stand in front of wave2...
bt i hv a question:-how come i use d front camera of my wave2????

• android fan!!!

Jijo, 26 May 2011I'm in confusion to select.. s8530 n8 htc desire c7 plz sug... moreyou should buy htc desire or htc desire s ^.^

P.S. android has so many free games and guess what?? not just game its 3d games ahehe

• zakk

karma thinley, 26 May 2011wow!!! I liked this wave ii so even I bought this phone n I feel... morehey dude even m using dis phone..really love it.but i hvnt downloaded any game as i dont have credit..they ask for credit card details n all..is there any alternate way to download those paid games..plz reply..

• Pammu

hal, 26 May 2011is the wave 2 sturdy or is it delicate never used a samsung befo... moreDont be silly dude..
This phone body is made up of stainless steel. You feel strong when you hold it.
And internally, this phone is amazing. just awesome.
Internet is fast, camera is brilliant, applications too.... you cannot hate it.. believe me, I'm using this beauty from 2 months and proudly I can say that even N8, C7, HTC Desire, Galaxy..etc cant give such high quality images, videos, and music...everything.
Just have it and compare my review.

• samsung

Jijo, 26 May 2011I'm in confusion to select.. s8530 n8 htc desire c7 plz sug... morethe samsung definetly