Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

• S8530

Design: Good looking and Stylis Phone !

• Mico

AnonD-3809, 25 Apr 2011dont panic......from where u r? try again from kies with recove... moreHey mayank, please teach me how can i get back my phone! I own a wave II, and its bada 1.2 my firmware is KA1, please please please please help! :'c

nashwa, 23 Apr 2011hi , am about to bye a cell phone , and am confused between gala... moregalaxy i9003 has a big screen n a big memory against Samsung S8530 Wave II, but wave II are very stylish, and sleek.
but on the other hand galaxy i9003's biggest feature is the OS, galaxy i9003 has the latest Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo). so according to me you have to go with Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.

• koteswararao

Nice Phone

• avi

• jyoti

nashwa, 23 Apr 2011hi , am about to bye a cell phone , and am confused between gala... morei hv samsung wave 2 from 2 months..and i m really happy with this. its great

if u put both wave S8530 and Galaxy I9003 side by side.
U will see that galaxy looks cheap.
then open menu in both fones and after playing with both u will feel that wave is awsome.

So no hard words.Go and check urself.
U are the buyer,not us.take what u want what u feel.

go for wave 2 its awesome...

• jaanbaaz

Please suggest me how can i track my lost handset, can any one help me.

nashwa, 23 Apr 2011hi , am about to bye a cell phone , and am confused between gala... morego for samsung galaxy s19003

puru, 25 Apr 2011yar smartphone h bt esme sis. files kyo nhi support kyo nhi kar ... moreonly symbian plateform runs SIS files or SISX files

[deleted post]dont panic......from where u r?
try again from kies with recovery.
tell me first==>
your system OS
Kies version

i can provide u a solution BUT firstly u must be carefull and calm.

• jamal

kashish, 23 Apr 2011no useful app on bada,fealing cheated..correct, it does't have even native Opera Mini

• Anurag

Hi all,

I bought Wave II about a Month back after much deliberation and considering the VFM factor. It has met most of my expectations albiet one major disappointment.

The Phone Hangs !!! It has happened with me on 3 occassions in the past 30 odd days. Not a very positive score that is....Dont know if other have faced a similar problem and if someone has a resolution to share...?

• puru

yar smartphone h bt esme sis. files kyo nhi support kyo nhi kar rha......why plz rply ths

• ashwini

I have wave II and I suggest don't buy Samsung Wave II, useless phone. No application for chat, other application are very limited and you need to buy most of these.

• Ali

Amazin Wave II i love it and i think that i am going to bay a new one to my wife as well or i will give my divice to my wife and will go for the new one (Geoge Armany)

Go Samsung Go

• Ali

its amazing smart phone

how can i register it ????

nashwa, 23 Apr 2011hi , am about to bye a cell phone , and am confused between gala... morei have wave || samsung mobile & it is amazing.
U musy buy it......