Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

• jnuwan

abu, 26 Feb 2012can i upgrade it to bada 2.0 OS ... if yes ... plz tell me how ????you can update to bada 2 via kies or you can download bada 2 firmware for wave and flash it. complete guide is in sammobile.com

• Jnuwan

makku, 26 Feb 2012can ny frnds say how to change the messge memry location in to c... moreYou cant save messeges to memory card

• dollar

AnonD-43347, 22 Feb 2012hi, i have been using this phone and i am confused if it is an a... moredoes dis phone vibrate on touching the menu icons?

• ravi

how can we cange the os bada1.2 to bada2.0

• Hans

Does it show Radio Text?

• Paul Soul

When will be the update available in India....we are not satisfying with using old version....even there are too many apps available on samsung apps for BADA2
Look forward for latest update much soon....

• Biju

I installed Malayalam version of Bible. But I cannot read. bcz, it's coming as boxes. There is a malayalam font, JWALA. it's not supporting the Bible software. Anybody can help me to install any other supporting fonts for the same.

• sag

Regarding Wave II ,Video /Photo quality its wonderful but Front camera is for name sake.
BADA OS1.2 & APPS not a good deal
Problems
Bada is not developing common utility apps which r commonly avlbl on Android.
In built You tube plays videos but very bad quality no facility to download you tube videos. No flv player apps avlble for bada os.
IN SHORT THIS MOB HAS NUMBER OF APPS BUT LACKING SOME WHERE TO BE DIS SATIAFIED FOR NO SOLUTIONS/DEVELOPMENT OR UPGRADATION

• abu

can i upgrade it to bada 2.0 OS ... if yes ... plz tell me how ????

• makku

can ny frnds say how to change the messge memry location in to card in wave2 8530

• CBS

AnonD-12498, 26 Feb 2012Is there anyway to run samsung apps on kies?If u changed ur region manually in registry from IN to UK than revert it u will get new update and it is working flawlessly

AnonD-12498, 26 Feb 2012Is there anyway to run samsung apps on kies?Is there another kies update? I am fed up of updating it every 2 odd weeks. Use samsungapp on mobile itself. No point updating/using that rubbish crap ie kies unless n until official upgrade rolls out. I mean, even if u make it work, it would agn stop functioning in another 2 weeks. Got my point. Its wastage of 90mb data every 10-15days.

AnonD-5583, 23 Feb 2012Spoofing isn't legal. So i think, we aren't supposed to talk abt... moreIs there anyway to run samsung apps on kies?

sanju, 25 Feb 2012really hate samsung because of kies..it asks me to forceful upgr... moreGo for xperia ray,but any phone cannot compare with wave2's camera clearity(even its 5mp) ,smoothness of bada1.2 without lagging
and kies is worst in all pc suit

but u have to compromise with xperia ray's 3.3'' display
but xperia ray's display is best,its better than neo v,xperia pro,s amoled, iphone's ratina (persional opinion)

• ness

does any one has a problem with usb sign flashing on screen and battery charging by itself with cable plug in it? thanks

• sanju

really hate samsung because of kies..it asks me to forceful upgrade of kies..after upgrading samsung apps doesnt work..so many people post different solutions.. none of them worked for me. bada 2 is also not working well on my device.. going to buy sony very soon..
goodbye samsung to you and your worst software.

• jay

does wavw 2 support .sis file?

AnonD-12498, 23 Feb 2012ok i read steps for spoof but i cannot understand perfectly i... moreBoth are good games. Nova is fps, like mc sandstorm. So u may go for sc conviction. I have bought 10 gameloft games. Now only 4 of those in store. I m missing real football. And dont u worry abt brothers in arms, its the worst amongst the 3 fps, ie mc,nova n bia.

i read steps for spoof but i cannot understand perfectly
in it i need bruce lee game and too many which is removed from samsung apps

and tomorrow i will buy one game from samsung apps
which one is better nova or splinter cell???
i need brother in arm but its removed from app store

other os are increasing there app store
but bada app store is degreeding lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i already have asphalt5,mc,avatar (all are removed from app store)