Samsung S8600 Wave 3

Samsung S8600 Wave 3

• Thomas Phonix

Now you see diffrence Bada Os 2.0 have 576 hours of standby mode while most android os have only 150 to 200 hours.Samsung Manufactures this is why discontinued Bada Os

• Noobsaibot73

StandingMan, 13 Nov 2019Samsung Apps telling me service not available (1004). What... moreSamsung closed Bada Apps, as Bada is a discontinued operating system, that's why you're getting that error message

• StandingMan

Samsung Apps telling me service not available (1004).
What it means?
Someone please help me. I can't enter Samsung Apps

Zamudek, 31 May 2017You need to set up a samsung apps account, though I don't t... moreI don't think Bada is discontinued. But if it is, you still can connect a Samsung account.

Macbeth, 16 Sep 2018Is there a way to install Android on this?Of course you can, if you root the phone, flash the OS or something like that.

Is there a way to install Android on this?

how dobi download app on my phone

• Zamudek

leemo, 16 May 2017how to download software of these phoneYou need to set up a samsung apps account, though I don't think it's still possible, since badaOS was disscontinued. Though the phone is still good, ut has no support. It's way better to flash android on it.

• leemo

how to download software of these phone

• ravi

I forget mobile password.
How can I recover the password

• Adam

You cannot install Whatsapp. This phone doesn't run Android, so it isn't possible to install any android app. Samsung Wave series' phones run Bada OS instead of Android OS (different software platform).

• i dont know

how to download a game but it keeps saying that "you cannot download this game if you dont have the correct handset

• waie

sandeep, 16 Apr 2016I bought this phone in year 2012 once i changed the softwar... moreplay store

how to update to android os

• semirA

i've no idea abt this phone. am tired no game no application's. . . pls help me 2make this staff clear

• Fųž&#3

jamil, 24 May 2016WhatsappPls tell me how to dowload whatsapp on my wave 3 s8600

• jamil

gs, 11 Sep 2015woh ican dowenload whatsapp my phoneWhatsapp

• Nkem

Pls help me download whatssap, I'm missing a lot from it

• kaleem

wave 3 is having good hardware. but no good software. it is just a waste of money.

• sandeep

I bought this phone in year 2012 once i changed the software of this mobile and till now i didnot create my samsung account