Samsung T509

Samsung T509

• dial *#87667#

joe, 06 Jan 2010where can i find the internet settings on this phone?
Dial *#87927# This gets you into the wap browser settings

Scroll to #2, Profile Settings
Assign a new to this new profile (I just named it ATT on my phone)
Set the following values:

Profile Name - ATT
Home URL - http://device:home
Bearer - GPRS only
Proxy Use - Enable
Proxy Address - 66.209.11.32
Proxy Port - 8080
APN - wap.cingular (lower case)
Login ID - WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password - CINGULAR1

Be sure to save this profile. Back out to Profile Settings again, and this time select #1, and set this newly created profile to "active".

Now, from the home screen of the phone, dial *#4777*8665# and go to 6 GPRS setting and change it to GPRS Mode.

------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------

Now for the MMS settings.

Dial *#87667#, go to item 4 (settings) and enter again create a new profile with the following settings:

Settings Name: ATT
Homepage: http://mmsc.cingular.com
Proxies: Enabled
Version: 1.2 (295KB)

Then go to GPRS Settings.

IP: 66.209.11.32
Port: 8080
APN: wap.cingular
Username: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM (upper case)
Password:CINGULAR1 (upper case)

• LH

joe, 06 Jan 2010where can i find the internet settings on this phone?Probably can't. Mine hidden too. T-mobile locks it.
That's what I heard.

• joe

where can i find the internet settings on this phone?

i had the same problem...but then i figured it out! u can set them as ring tones because i have the same phone! but the only way to get mp3 as ring tones u need to have the internet on your phone and then you can download whatever songs and set them as your ring tone.

okra tom dawidi, 29 Dec 2009I really like the phone.it is small in size flat and it can be n... moreu can set them as ring tones because i have the same phone! but the only way to get mp3 as ring tones u need to have the internet on your phone and then you can download whatever songs and set them as your ring tone.

• okra tom dawidi

I really like the phone.it is small in size flat and it can be ntaken everywhere but mp3 music cannot be used as ring tones why?

• ND

i like it. but... you cannot set mp3 songs for your ringtone that's a really sucks because everyone want to set a mp3 song for ringtone!!

it kind of suck because u cannot set mp3 sound for your ringtone that make it lost points

Call quality is the worst I have ever had. Very slim and light and stylish, but the call quality killed it for me.

• Kashif Hussain

if looks very nice but i have no budjet to purchase it.

• mathew

thank.your product are best.pls am using t509,and i went to use USB to capture things for my pc.

I've had this phone for a year, and so far have had no problems with it at all. I usually buy another phone after a year, but this phone is actually still working... No need to get another phone!! I would recommend this phone to anyone.

• kim

It's a simple phone.
It's really just a cellphone.
I received this phone right after it's release.
So far it's been submerged in water 5 times and somehow survived.
I drop it everyday and treat it like a piece of trash.
Its extremely durable, even though your first impression of it is a flimsy phone.
it's fast and i rarely experience lag.
the volume quality of this phone is a bit poor compare to other phones.
I love this phone because it is fast and durable.
buy this phone if you need a simple, thin, durable phone.
it's cheap and does you good!

Awesome phone I pick up tons of chicks because the phone looks so cool they start a conversation about its design. However,it does freeze up alot and buttons 5 and 6 does not work sometimes. Also, the blue tooth does not connect. The speaker phone is very low. Other than the minor complaints its an ok phone.

• s1m0n

Hi,
I've got this phone since a year. This is a great phone, easy to use for SMS. Very small, very light. Great design. I drop it about 1000x and its still working like new. The only thing I found bad is the bluetooth connection. I don't know if its an issue with mine, but bluetooth keeps disconnecting. Else it's a pretty nice phone.

• stephen joseph

i am a user of this samsung t509s, i like it its carrying lots of responsibilities. i've been using it for the past 3 months but i find it difficult bo BROWSE with it please i need a way out, the phone is browsable and so i want to enjoy the benefit of buying it.

I NEED TO BRWOSE ON MY samsungT509

hear is my email address: j_cd77@yahoo.com
thanks

good phone if u need more options buy a laptop and stop whining

am a user of this phone and i don't see anything wrong with it,besides most people even wish they have my phone,besides there is video as well mp3 on my samsung t509 phone.

this looks like samsung version of Motorola L7.. stupid ugly phone with no memory slot. yuck