Samsung U900 Soul

Samsung U900 Soul

• leeray

Soufiane, 28 Aug 2019I have a lot of it, do u want some. And they're new in boxesYes ... I need it

• Soufiane

Junifox, 08 Aug 2018How i can get this?? It was my childhood thing.. and i want to h... moreI have a lot of it, do u want some. And they're new in boxes

Junifox, 08 Aug 2018How i can get this?? It was my childhood thing.. and i want to h... moreMost Samsung U900's are in Russia. You're better off finding one there.

• Junifox

How i can get this?? It was my childhood thing.. and i want to have it again

Very good mind you you can't use the inside camera in the camera mode it's our for video calls.

• AnonD-190712

heyy guys! I`ve recently gt this 2nd hand mob! I cn`t change its soft keys_i mean the right & left onnly! NOT THE SENSOR NAVIGATION in the middle! Just the right & left! Can U plz help me guys!

• Andrea

Mark De Leon, 05 Aug 2013I would like to know. Up to how many GB can Samsung U900 hold? T... moreMine works (a bit slowly) with a 16GB microsd.

• Mark De Leon

I would like to know. Up to how many GB can Samsung U900 hold? Thanks in advance.

does it really have a secondary camera as there is is written in specifications ??????????????????

• Shadmon kay

It does not much whasApp.

• scousekevin

sindri, 27 Jan 2013Best phone I have ever had, bought it in 2008 stopped using it i... moreHello there
you say you had one of these for years, I am looking for a replacement for my samsung sgh600, I like a metal body (no pun intended) and having 4 separate alarm times does this have as many alarms.
kev1nt@hotmail.com

• Abid

it is a very nice cell phone, i just love it.

• sindri

Best phone I have ever had, bought it in 2008 stopped using it in 2013, never had a problem, it just got outdated

no game in that mobile

• ncube

Mia, 02 Nov 2012i'm thinking of buying this phone...can anyone please tell me if... moreIts a nice phone, everytin works fine but it has serious sliding problem, had 2 give out mine.

• Mia

i'm thinking of buying this phone...can anyone please tell me if the net service is good or does it have sliding problem? thank you!

• viski42

itsss soooow ssooow amazing phone

• fourmatic

Using this one since jan.2009.Never have been disapointing with him.Stylish, sleem, metal body(!),bright HQ screen.Looks like new.

Bang and Olufsen sound system(!). Elite phone.Nowadays its hard to find something special for office worker.
Pictures are good for 5 mpx.

With this phone I am always in trend.
Have been changed notebooks, camcorders, d.cameras..but not this mobile.
Be unique! Be in style!

• velu

i have change in to langwage in inglish usa yes or no?

bibi, 02 Dec 2011my phone got drained the other night. early in the morning, i ch... morefusds good opjofg