Samsung X100

Samsung X100

My first phone love this.

Modify Firmware in Samsung X100:
Open Samsung_DIY Full.
Select X100XEDG1.tfs
Now we go to the "Replace Image" tab and click on the "Open image table" button. Select the text file x100TFS.txt that you can download from the download section by right clicking on it and selecting "Save destination as ..."
We click on the image we want and there is no option to change it for another one. It must be taken into account that it must be of the same dimensions and using the same colors as the original image.
When we have finished, before leaving the program, the changes are saved by pressing the save button in the menu indicated in the image.

• Ahmad Hashem Sleem

My first phone (September 2004) lasted few months till it broke down suddenly (burned IC control according to maintainance) and I replaced it by a NOKIA N-GAGE QD

• Rohit Rai

My first phone (2004 March) but samsung service center did wrong with phone for making worst thats why my experience was bad but Fantastic phone and slick design. and lovely sound.. I also used RAKHT movie recorded song for ringtone.

• Milan

Moyeen, 17 Oct 2016It was my first mobile phoneMe too

• Sruthi

Hi, This was my first mobile phone and I have a couple of recordings in it. Is there any way I can retrieve those recordings from the phone? What kinda cable needs to be used and how can I do it?

• Vik

Is it possible to still buy one of these?

• Moyeen

It was my first mobile phone

• Ahmed

Still remember the day i bought this phone. 14 Aug 2004 and still remember the first call i received on this phone. Seems like yesterday to me.

• happyman

it was a nice phone. a great hit in 2004.

• syed javed shah

this is my first cell phone used in 2005, very nice phone specially sounds of this mobile.

• syed javed shah

I need bell1 tone....plz help me..

• KAMAL

i need all user profile ringtone of samsung x100 ..

• sarsnsh

i want samsung x100 display

• aowais

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2014please someone tell me What is the password of this phone ?00000 is pw or 0000

• aowais

x 100 and Sony k750i literally the best phones I've ever had, right know i am using Samsung Note 4 but still miss them

• sithum

this is the best mobile phone I ever used.

please someone tell me What is the password of this phone ?