Samsung X600

Samsung X600

• Andy

Can anyone tell me how can I get the ringtones from this phone? I want the one with bird... Thanks

• Danushka

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2019Looking for it's data cable.. Where can I get it? My phone ... moreIt does not exist.how i searched for a data cable back then 🙂

• Zoki

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2019Looking for it's data cable.. Where can I get it? My phone ... moreData transfer works only with infrared cable.

Looking for it's data cable.. Where can I get it? My phone works but voice chip probably is gone. Want to transfer data

• Hrcy86

Riaz, 16 Jul 2018My, first phone.. I miss this phone.Oh yeah...

• Riaz

My, first phone.. I miss this phone.

I wish my old phone work again

Those were the times my old companion X600..
A pleasure toy in those times, when just a few of the world population even know what a Cell phone was ...!!

• addi

i had it 13 years ago, such a beautiful experience,
specially its camera movement,
wish i have once with new & advance features,

• smarter than you

blinger, 30 Jul 2014I want to transfer my pics from this x600 to another phone.... morebest way move pictures from such old phone is irda ...

i have this phone for about ten years. I love it. but now it has stopped working i really want to fix it but it's to old now and no one has an idea how to fix it .. is there anything to do ??

• mclaren

Anonymous, 24 May 2013You need data cable to transfer images into computer , also... moreWhat type of cable I need to move pics and data?
Thanks in advance

• blinger

I want to transfer my pics from this x600 to another phone. whats the best way to go about it?

Miri, 19 Feb 2013Cool phone, but i still cant put my pics online from this p... moreYou need data cable to transfer images into computer , also you need program PIMS and File manager and set up language in program and in phone to English.

• Deepak

i want all ringtones espically that cool hello tone and bird tone where can i get it if any one has mp3 format just mail me to deepakram@india.com

• khurram

i have samsung x600 handfree

• Miri

Cool phone, but i still cant put my pics online from this phone ... any ideas, does usb work ?

Still working x600. :)

• K_Class

I will always love u x600......

There will always remain in my mind, i love you X600