Samsung X820

Samsung X820

Has anyone noticed? This phone is thinner than thin! For 2006, it comes as a HUGE SURPRISE!

That thickness for a phone this old. Samsung was ahead of the time even back then!!!

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2013where i can get the batter for the same, really a pain, finding ... morecameronsino technology

• jg

Bluetooth does give alot of issues and the phones battery is terribly weak and gets super super hot while charging

• ervin kadzadej

my network dont work ?

SMA, 28 Apr 2017I have this phone since 2008 and I want to transfer my data via ... moreyeah. same with me, bluetooth is not working

• SMA

I have this phone since 2008 and I want to transfer my data via bluetooth, But bluetooth is not activating. Do you have any idea to resolve this problen and activate bluetooth ?

I am still using too, since 2004. all original. Unfotunetely, one of keypad ( figure 7 ) loss. Do you have information abaout casing SGH X 820?? Thank you.

• Jimmy

I have 2 of these phones.They are fantastic and am still using the original battery.
It is a real quality product.

AnonD-627698, 02 Jan 2017After 10+ years in use I swear it's a brilliant device consideri... moreSet the date to 2006 and days match dates for 2017.

After 10+ years in use I swear it's a brilliant device considering its weight, dimensions and receiver/transmitter abilities. Unfortunately, as year 2017 came in, it appears the phone refuses to set this year in date.

Jacob, 07 Feb 2016I want to buy this fon if the unit is stil available.I want to buy

• Jacob

I want to buy this fon if the unit is stil available.

• farid 16

Where can I find ? I want to buy a s help me please

• chap1

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2013where i can get the batter for the same, really a pain, finding ... moreI have it for seven years,im enjoying those 3d messages.

• sab

only just managed to get this amazing fone again but i cannot use it as i need all connectivity settings for each network and i am struggling to get them iv been on google no help been to fone shop useless can any one help please and put all details for each network. thanyou

where i can get the batter for the same, really a pain, finding the same, please help.

• sm.qadeer

cconners, 28 Oct 2013I would really like to get again this model , i had it but it wa... moreLucky for me am still using it!

• cconners

I would really like to get again this model , i had it but it was stolen last year , was my favourite phone...

• vishnu

my sgh-x820 mobile shows check profile,when i opening internet (vishnuvardhan741@gmail.com)