Samsung Z1

Samsung Z1

• Nowme

kasuni, 15 Mar 2017My tizen z1 phone is not support to viber or any other andr... moreViber imo is not supported in this phn.
I use it last 2 year.

• shahid

raju, 25 Jan 2017how used jio 4g sim in this devicePls .. Raju sir how to use 3g in mobile .. ?

Details pls..

• kasuni

My tizen z1 phone is not support to viber or any other android applications. Please help to resolve.

• kasuni

Samsumg z1

• shahid

AnonD-632094, 13 Jan 2017It supports 3g, net speed is goodHow to use 3g ..pls help

Samsung z1 very bad phone....beacause android not sapourt...android game,imo.thems, play store, candy crash , etc..............not sapourt

• samsung z1

Samsung

Raihan sohag
Previously i make video call for Samsung z1. Iam update tizen verson. Recently 3g is not support. Plese any body help me how it is possible.

• shoyab

I con use the jio sim this mobile

• raju

AnonD-632094, 13 Jan 2017It supports 3g, net speed is goodhow used jio 4g sim in this device

• AnonD-632094

baba, 12 Jan 2017tizen z1 is 3g or 2g mobile? It supports 3g, net speed is good

• AnonD-632094

Good mobile in this price

• baba

tizen z1 is 3g or 2g mobile?

subhash, 25 Dec 2016I want to use jio sim in Samsung z1 But how is it possible... moreHow to use jio sim in z1

• shanu

Is Samsung z2 support state bank apps

• mr. h

And First of all this phone doesn't support 4g network.

• mr. h

And First of all this phone doesn't support 4g network.

sowmya, 20 Nov 2016i bought this phone last 3 months back on flip cart. Its wo... morePlease start...... imo.......please please please

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2016This is not speed in internet4g