Samsung Z2

Samsung Z2

• Sneha

Hell Hell... Tizen store block my what'sapp number.Now i can't oppen my what'sapp in any devices. They block my number. What's the hell is this. I want my what'sapp number back. Please get back my number. I am begging you please return back my what's app.

mfalme, 28 Jul 2020Honestly speaking, Z2 is really disappointing.My tizen stor... moreWhatsApp download

• wilsonmunyoki

My comment about samsungz2 is how i can recover my operating my phone account blocked, is good to me to use on my options.

• mfalme

Honestly speaking, Z2 is really disappointing.My tizen store is nolonger working...
My whatsapp hungs ...like everytime..
What am tryna say is this Z2 stuff is simply a communication tool.Not a smartphone😠😂

guu, 08 Jul 2020Surely this phone is something elsewhere is the time zone

• guu

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2017this is west of money whats is tizen this bull shitphoneSurely this phone is something else

• Stac

Aussy, 12 Jun 2020Very poor and outdated apps. No facebook lite no current Wh... moreSoo True

• Aussy

Very poor and outdated apps. No facebook lite no current WhatsApp updates. Restricted poor apps in TizenStore. Don't buy this drvice...better keep your cash!

• Aussy

• m

worst phone ever waste of money

• Osc

Samsung z2 is the worst phone ever created for mankind. This phone is a punishment for us human beings. Samsung why reduce our lifespan here on earth with such a horrible device? Please get this poor quality phone with low standards out of the market. #SAMSUNG COMPANY DOWNGRADED THEMSELVES BY CREATING THIS TYPE OF PHONE

• murithi

if i know that tizen phone have fic playstore, i never buy it. tizen play store apps most is no longer on the store better google play or adroid apart from tizen phones.

AnonD-688273, 30 Jul 2017In my Samsung z2 phone showing error as no network connecti... moreHow to fix no network in my gmail account and error

• Freeman Nyalugwe

if you are finding problems to download apps, you must go to tizen play store(in your fone) and it will ask u to register with samsung. once you are done you can now have access to tizen apps including operamini and whatsapp. thank me later!

• z2 is bullshirt

candy, 29 Jan 2017This phone has really disappointed me.i can't access my wha... moreWhy samsung z2 company not calling us users of it to come and collect our money back and take this z2 shirt for babones to toy it

• ree

B, 24 Jun 2018My samsung z2 does the same thing it say's date is inaccura... moreIm also facing this hell of a problem and now from the date issue its saying i should update the app and ive updated the app like 4 times today not mentioning yesterday and the day before.. Like when it reaches 100% it goes back to zero 😳😳

• vieve

kp jha, 23 Dec 2019This is one of the worst phone in this world. There is no p... moreI dont like Tizen App because the network dont work

• vieve

• flavio samuel

c, 21 Dec 2016Can anyone confirm if android apps Signal messenger and Mes... moreMy tizen store need account

Hatsune Miku, 17 Dec 2019So for people who complain about the lack of apps and no pl... moreIt must have app store