Samsung Z240

Samsung Z240

This phone gives me deja vu

Have I seen this phone before? I'm so confused

jvvad, 22 Jun 2012Hey xe *2767*2878# its for hard resetting any samsung phon... moreCode

• Sagor

cosmyn, 15 Apr 2014how i can unlock java ? how i can instal java games? How to inestall java games

• cosmyn

how i can unlock java ? how i can instal java games?

is it available now in egypt? and how much plz?

• jvvad

xeana, 21 Aug 2011this phone is very easy to use...somebody help me i want to rese... moreHey xe

*2767*2878#

its for hard resetting any samsung phone it will reset your password

• xeana

this phone is very easy to use...somebody help me i want to reset all the info but i cant ...its asking for a password or a code...but i cant remeber if i put any on it.....somebody help me....do u know the default password for this phone if there is any....

• harry

Can samsung z240 work with opera. If yes can some body help on how to install it

• Junney

yes there is a skin black / red / m1 colour & design

• Andy

there seems to be no way to change the theme on this phone.
How can Samsung make a phone without any provision to change the theme or skin?

• Andy

can anyone please let me know how to change the theme?
I dont like the orange theme color and want to change it to a cool blue

• cute90

i love this phone but im trying to change its theme or skin.. pls help me!!! it has DOCUMENT VIEWER.. hehe

• shaila

hi..can anyone please tell me how to delete the recent logs with regards to sent messages.there are 30 recent logs.not talking about the call logs.thank you.

dre, 27 Oct 2009this phone is the worst i've ever owned. the outer cover paint b... more@ dre: Read the porting rules! Particularly on the 2nd one, "common sense". Instead, buy more high end phone to meet your wants.

hey when my text box got to 100% and erased all my text it still said i was 100% full. Does anyone else know about this, my supplier said it was a manufacture malfunction with this model.