Samsung Z500

Samsung Z500

• luke

where can i get its screen fiber in kenya

• smb

Where can i get the housing and battery for this phone today?

• Husty

It is a good fone but it cannot upload pictures directly from the fone to the internet

• Husty

where can i get a new battery,charger and a usb cable for this phone?

• gideon

i want z500 housing and cod

• MaryAsia

I'm using this for 4 years, no problem! Only the battery problem,but all phones got same problem after 3 yrs rite? its the life-span.But they dont sell the battery here anymore. I am saying this coz I love to collect handphones every 2 mths and experiment it.

Kjello, 02 Mar 2010Edit, 55 mb. Was my current E720 that had 90 mb.I lost mine to lol! Anyway it was indeed a good phone! Sexy, top notch camera at the time, mp3 player... unfortunately my is still out there in the world, lost :(

• Kjello

Kjello, 02 Mar 2010The phone only has 90 mb of memory. But it supports up to 1gb Mi... moreEdit, 55 mb. Was my current E720 that had 90 mb.

• Kjello

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2009this phone seems like a really nice phone with very good feature... moreThe phone only has 90 mb of memory. But it supports up to 1gb MicroSD card.

Anyone know where I can buy this phone?
Once had one, but it got ruined when I lost it outside during the winter.

this phone seems like a really nice phone with very good features,but i wonder about the memory how big is it somebody help.

• MrBad

thời gian sử dụng pin quá ngắn.Tôi có thể mua pin chính hăng sử dụng lâu hơn được không?

• maxd

Great 3G phone.... very stylish and truly awesome.... I use this phone as a 3G modem as well and gives me excellent speeds... but the default phone browser sucks and the other draw back about this phone is its weak battery. battery life is too short and dies pretty quickly after a few video calls... And ofcourse you must be really careful not to drop it lol. if you did once or twice you might be in trouble seriously. And NO radio in this 3G mobile! shame on you samsung. but overall this is a good 3G phone and its affordable as well. camera quality is fairly good too.. gives sharp nice shots. And thd VGA cam of this phone which is used for video calling is excellent and much better than any other 3G phone available.

• Jumo

Pls, who can assist me with the cable and original battery? cos i bought a fake battery and even cant got the usb cable with software here in lagos-nigeria.

• mm

can you watch MP4 movies on it?

• Uk

(1)samsung z500 was not mobile,
(2)it is only 500h,
(3)usb driver error,
(4)it is stupid,

• haidi

rayhan, 21 Apr 2009 can i use usb cable in z500?please help me to give cable model.... moreI really like it. But I'd like to know how can I danload from internet by my Z500V. tnx

rayhan, 21 Apr 2009 can i use usb cable in z500?please help me to give cable model.... moreyes you can use this phone as a modem and can connect via usb. you need the cable and the software included with the phone to be able to do this.

• rayhan

can i use usb cable in z500?please help me to give cable model.where i can use cable bettery port or microphone port?can i use this phone as modem?please help me.

• Louie Ko

j, 07 Mar 2009does this phone have the function to store message in a secret f... moreYes it does have that otion. for futher details, please buy a phone