Sendo M570

Sendo M570

My first phone

My first color phone. I still remember downloading naked pictures from internet :) but after some time i throw it to the wall cuz it started to behave silly :D

• nadee

sm thng is wrng with ma 4n,when i swich on da 4n & open da flap it gets swished off... wht can i do 4 it?
plz reply....

• mike

i have a phone like this and i think is vrey wick , but the he has one good think >batery

• Nick

im using this while my N95 has been taken away by my parents...ha! its a real change. This phone basically has a really poor quality screen, you cannot text on it (it wont keep up). i cant think of any plus points apart from its kinda small and a nice size.
oh and it has hilarious ringtone on it called hippyhop.

• zoran.ristich

My displey is not working I have sendo570 model. Can somebody give me a manuel for that model I need for transfer of numbers from phone memory to sim card. Thanks!

• ahmed

wat is NCK

im using this great little phone for about 2 years now. I simply love it. Everythings seems to keep working and it never let me down. Would buy it again and leave those fancy nokia's, motorola's and siemens behind.

• shola

its a big small interesting phone which has really proved more than how it looks like.keep it up

• peter adewuyi

i used the phone for six months, it was fabulous no problem. one of the best product from sendo, though cheap but durable.

• Chieme

This phone is great!! not so expensive and yet, it gives you a taste of 2.5 G cellphones.

• isaac

sendoM570 memory is quite a biot little and the case needs to be improve

my daughter loves this fone.. cheap and decent quality

people are stil actually using something that looks like this

to feras your phone is blocked so you have to unblock it using the puk2 from your service provider as I think or try to switch off the phone several times it may works if your phone was blocked as a software problem not cuz of normal blocking.... hope it helps...

• feras hazem

I have (sendo M570)Icannot user it because I see in the screen of it award in arabic (مقيّد)its mean in english (bound or fittered)please help me to restart this mobile .
Best regards .

• imahw wayne

i got a lot to say,am form ghana and am using sendo M570. i have notice on the phones it keep freezing .i like the phone but not it is doing to

• ginika macdonald oji

hello!
sendo M570 is good in network and colour but the sound is not good pls send the main to my e-mail box:macgini@yahoo.com

thanks

• jeferso

hello, i wish be know over this fone, this model, can receive pict? and.. how i can listen all ring tones? have a nice day...
tanks!!

help!!!my sendo is bloked!pls tell me from ur experience ...what the hack u did to him to work again!pls!!!help me!!!!!mail to me pls if u have the answere!cln23ro@yahoo.com
God be whit u all the sendo buyer!:)