Sharp 550SH

Sharp 550SH

• Esther

My best phone. Perfectly.

• double A

my vodafone does't play memory card. it requires handset code whay? what is tha hand set code?

by sharp 550sh

• Sunny

Used this phone for 5 years. It is best in its segment. Crystal clear 1.3MP camera with very sharp pixels with awesome sound at earphones.

• Sriman

I use this phone 5 year.but 1time this phone do not distub.

• MariosZN4

i have this phone for 3 months(second hand).it was wokrs very well,but in the 2nd month,the phone is not turning on!omg :/

nice

nice

• raju

memory doesn't support more than 64. Why?

• suranjon

MASUM-BAKAUL, 07 Nov 2009please help me my sharp vodaphone 550sh is flight mode akti... moreflight mode solution

• Tahir Khan

My sharp 550SH has been dead. anyone give me it loader and software.

• declanm

anyone know how to set up 550sh to recieve emails?thanks.

• benito

benito, 21 Nov 2009I ve been unlocked my phone (with the code and permission o... morethe memorycard actually does not work anymore, so no problem with the phone.
But why does not work it? Because i tought it out?
Dommage.

• benito

I ve been unlocked my phone (with the code and permission of the operator), but it does not read anymore my memorycard! What can i do?

• MASUM-BAKAUL

please help me my sharp vodaphone 550sh is flight mode aktive & im change this mode & useging normal mode please any solotion please please please please please please please please masum_m2008@yahoo.com

yeah ive had this phone ages but the actual slot for the charger fell out is there anyway to fix this cus its a really good phone

• Rabby

My sharp550 can not play music on the music player.what shuld I do?

• Miroslav

azim, 27 Jan 2009helo there, I have a 550SH for nearly 2 years and I can tel... moreYour battery probably died. But it could be the failure of the charger or charging electronics inside the phone. Have you tried to remove the battery and put it back?

• Miroslav

elenor cassar, 17 Jul 2009been using this phone for ages,very good model 'for a girl'... moreWorks well with 1GB card. Don't use 2GB card, phone will be painfully slow!

• elenor cassar

been using this phone for ages,very good model 'for a girl' added a 4gb mico SD but looks like the phone is not recognising it, with a 614 it works, anyone know the mximum size of card it takes ?