Sharp Aquos Crystal 2

• ak123

i want to buy this

• eslam mekawy

i want that.......

Antony, 02 Mar 2016Dear Manufacturer, specifications aren't satisfactory.I'm expect... morehttp://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_xx-7252.php

• Douwe

• Antony

Dear Manufacturer, specifications aren't satisfactory.I'm expecting a phone with same Price and design concept and with max. 8mm thickness,Android v6.0,2-3GB RAM,13MP Primary And 5MP Secondary Cams,3000-4000mAh Battery,GSM Network,microUSB v3.0and Black in colour.Such a piece 'll be a Hit...

• Ton

I bought it and I like a lot. Is my first android and I use it as mobile office. You can buy at USA Amazon or web shop of some Japanese shops, only language available are Japanese and English for this amazing phone.
Is not a high grade handsome phone but for job is excellent. The battery is not a great deal but even bit better than the one of iphone 5, at least charges faster.

I reccomend.

bezelless but it sacrifies the thickness and battery, so this phone definitely useless :/

Can someone please tell where to buy this phone with shipping to europe?

MasterMinds, 25 May 2015how should i make calls with no speaker? :DThe screen vibrates and acts like a speaker.

good

• sdfgfsdfsd

Cortex-A7?! In year 2015?! Is it a joke?

• Eat3reat3r

Having the original crystal i can say I'm very disappointed that this is not coming to America. At least give android 5.0 to the crystal 1

• gur

max1c, 06 Jun 2015I obviously can't speak for AC2 but I have original Aquous Cryst... moreR u kidding..how it can be possible with 2000 mah only

• kledi

hallo
can you tell me the sharp aquos crystal works in europe in greece...???

• Wegn

Not ridiculous at all, 2015 and it uses snapdragon 400 which is also used by the crystal I. and this time they are going to sell this for USD600+.

If i order unlocked version of this phone to India from ebay.com will this work on INDIAN GSM operators??

• max1c

Adam, 29 May 2015Start selling it in Europe! Great design! What price? How with b... moreI obviously can't speak for AC2 but I have original Aquous Crystal and my battery life is amazing. I can easily 10 hours out of it even with heavy use.

• Adam

Start selling it in Europe! Great design! What price? How with battery life?

• MasterMinds

how should i make calls with no speaker? :D

5.2" and 720p only??? otherwise great phone, bring to europe.