Sharp Aquos R2 compact

Sharp Aquos R2 compact

• hector

I am buying my third R2 compact tonight, what phone other than iphone 13 mini have such compact size?

Oh my g00d

Is there any other phone with a notch for the home button?

Osama j, 05 Jun 2021Snapdragon 845 with 4GB ram ????? Are you kidding me guys 😐you meant: 845 with 4gb ram AND 2500mAh!

• Osama j

Snapdragon 845 with 4GB ram ?????
Are you kidding me guys 😐

• Viki

Maeydin, 14 Jan 2021Can use in Malaysia?Can bro I already use and play games....and now I sold it because I didn't use the phone ....I just use the phone for games only ....I'm from malaysia

I personally wouldn't consider a 5.2" screen size to be "compact"

Youpi, 01 Apr 2021Well unfortunatelly 5.9" still too big for me :(But it turns out to be less than 5 inches in 16:9 ratio

Nick, 01 Apr 2021ASUS are bringing out the ZenFone 8 Mini, a small flagship.Well unfortunatelly 5.9" still too big for me :(

• Nick

mad, 08 Feb 2021just make more small phone with powerfull spec. working act... moreASUS are bringing out the ZenFone 8 Mini, a small flagship.

• mad

just make more small phone with powerfull spec. working active people need this small phone in their pocket

• Maeydin

Adioff, 01 Aug 2019Today i receive it . I pay Custom fees .. But it's very ni... moreCan use in Malaysia?

ChupaHuevos, 23 Dec 2020S H A R P : Please bring Aquos Compact to the world!!! I do... moreAnd don't forget Sony Xperia XZ1 compact!

• ChupaHuevos

S H A R P : Please bring Aquos Compact to the world!!! I don't want a big phone. I want a compact little brick in my pocket. Thank you!

• huge asian

Rinny, 25 Nov 2020Would be nice to see this in America, shame its exclusive t... moreNot only the America, it would be great if it could be seen in Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and even Antarctica

• SmallestDualSimPhone

Hi. I really thought this is the highest screen-to-body ratio, smallest phone that is DUAL SIM. And I am heartbroken that it isn't. May you please suggest another phone that has high screen-to-body ratio and is also small? I wouldn't mind anything between 4inches-5.5inches. My alternatives are Sharp c10 but it is also large at 5.5inches, Samsung s10e, and LG Q7+ but the screen-to-body ratio is not that high (except for s10e but it's a large phone at 5.8in). I am looking at Sony XZ2 compact. Any better phone than that? Thank you...

• Lionheart1810

This is literally the ONLY modern phone with this form factor and design out there.
Coming from XZ2C I would totally buy it if it would be available outside of Japan.
Sadly, it comes with downsides having a fairly high priority for me, which is why I'm not importing it:
1. No root / twrp / custom roms available (at least I'm unable to find them)
2. Bootloader unlock possible, but undiscovered effects. On XZ2C it leads to deletion of DRM Keys, disabling several hardware camera features. This is also not reversible in any way.
3. Limited aftermarket, will be hard to find common spare parts (like battery, digitizer) for self repair.

Would be nice to see this in America, shame its exclusive to Japan.

• opaw

sd 845 for compak phone myt be expensive mid sd myt lower its costs

AnonD-887937, 05 Sep 2019Hey guys, here are my first impressions: Bought from eba... more"Sim-free" means you can use your phone with whatever carriers in Japan, and your phone is not locked by carrier. That's all. It is a little different to "global version". A sim-free phone can be used in any countries, but not in others.