Sharp Aquos SH8298U

Sharp Aquos SH8298U

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2012my brother has it... it works definitely good.. it came fro... moreHey. Im from sampaloc mnl i have 102sh now but i dunno where to go foe it to get unlocked. Pls help me.

chuck, 15 Sep 2013where can i buy sharp batteries in ph or in cebu? pareho la... morewhere can i open the auos softbank here in the Philippine?

• chuck

where can i buy sharp batteries in ph or in cebu? pareho lang ba sila lahat ng batt?

• Badet

AnonD-86753, 07 Dec 2012have u already have ur aquos phone 102sh unlock? i have one too.Hello! Where and how did you unlock your Sharp's Aquos Phone 102SH?

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2012my brother has it... it works definitely good.. it came fro... moreHello! I would like to know how did your brother opened the Sharp's Aquos Phone 102SH here in the Philippines? I badly needed a technician who can open it.

• TONY

PLZ tell me this phone how to unlock? how to? USIM unlock?

• pia

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2012my brother has it... it works definitely good.. it came fro... morewhere did your brother fix his phone (aquos 102SH) and how much it cost?

have u already have ur aquos phone 102sh unlock? i have one too.

• yolo

do you know someone who can unlock aquos phone 102sh?

• jen

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2012my brother has it... it works definitely good.. it came fro... moreHi, where or how did your brother make the unit openline here for local use in the philippines. Need help I have a sharp unit also - Aquos Phone 102sh

Thanks!

my brother has it... it works definitely good.. it came from japan... it was converted or whatever you want to call it, so that it will work in the Philippines... yep! you heard it right.. it's working:) 3D indeed:)

when this will be released in the Philippines?

how much it will be?

• Mr.D

When Sharp Aquous Sh01 gonna release ? y there is no information about it? any body comment please.

• rukush

Dear GSmarena is it going to be reviewed?

...is this phone has front facing camera??

• nuz

sid, 26 Sep 2011Does anyone know what the price is?the price is about 30 000yen i think or maybe cheaper.

• nuz

jintao, 29 Feb 2012I'm wondering why there are 2 cams... explain pleasethis phone have two cams because it can record 3d videos. I live in japan and i see this phone a lot and it is a very great phone and some of the model also have waterproof,but i think it only for japan market.

• jintao

I'm wondering why there are 2 cams... explain please

• Adil

hello users hohw are you ? first time i have seen this website so i want to know how i can purchase other mobiles which are not available in pakistan like Sharp phones, Spice Phones and others can any body tell me about the platform in Pakistan form where i can purchase these Mobiles.

• Sangram

I love this handasate and like so much but i have no mony ,,so ssssssoooooooo u know how i feel ?
ok but i will purchase it one day.....