Sharp Aquos Xx

Sharp Aquos Xx

• Drifter

Need honest review about sharp aquos Xx

• Helper

AnonD-743582, 10 Mar 2018Hey, have anyone used the phone, could you tell me: Is the batt... moreIt does get insanely hot when you play games on it battery backup is around 6 hrs of heavy use

Who named this phone? :D

AnonD-743582, 10 Mar 2018Hey, have anyone used the phone, could you tell me: Is the batt... moreHey, int2k, the big numbers that say 3000mAh, are how long it lasts, let me explain what the numbers mean
1000: Horrible, will not last you even 1hour,
2000: Lasts around 4-5 hours
3000 (This Phone): Lasts around half a day-a day of use.
4000: Really close to a full day!
5000: More than a day (Rarely find this!)

Hey, have anyone used the phone, could you tell me:
Is the battery good? How long can it last watching video/playing video game continuously?
Does the phone get hot like sony z5?

the wallpaper reminds me of those ladders you had to climb up in school

Hudinited, 05 Aug 2017yeah but sharp isnt avalible almost anywhereYou can buy this, or other Japanese devices. Visit kyoex.

Japanese Beast, 07 Nov 2016Xiaomi just copied this phone and named it Mi Mix. Chinese lack ... moreyeah but sharp isnt avalible almost anywhere

Titus , 16 Jul 2017Just a question people. Will not it be up-gradable to android no... moreYes there is Nougat available but only for NTT Docomo ver. (SH-03G) and KDDI au.

• Titus

Just a question people. Will not it be up-gradable to android nougat? The processor and the RAM can handle android nougat surely. Could they upgrade this phone? I consider to buy one. It is pretty unique and I have never seen someone here in the Philippines using that weirdly beautiful phone. Where do I buy? I do not see this phone in any mall here in the Philippines.

Sharp has some cool stuff coming out in 2017.

Roland, 01 Jul 2017My father was a technician in Sharp company in Lebanon . the com... more I would like it to come back too.

• Roland

My father was a technician in Sharp company in Lebanon . the company now closed . It was one of the best electronics in Lebanon now it isn't . I hope it will come back again .

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2017wondering how/where to get Sharp unlocked mobile phones outside ... moreI know the answer brother! Visit kyoex dot com. They sell a lot of unlocked Japanese phones.

Excalibur, 04 Dec 2016Only if Sharp sell it harder around the world instead of staying... moreThey where testing it but the hardware was not that great for the cost like the screen actual flexed if you pressed to hard and scratched super easy!

Also people do not like to buy phones from companies that are not well know for it which is why most unknown companies start off with cheap but decent phones then expand into the higher end market just think of any Chinese phone maker as an example!

wondering how/where to get Sharp unlocked mobile phones outside Japan??

• robinsd69

Japanese Beast, 07 Nov 2016Xiaomi just copied this phone and named it Mi Mix. Chinese lack ... moreI agree, but they did a beautiful job with the ceramic case and the 4,000 mAh battery, now al it needs is make it only wireless charger, only wireless earphones, fingerprint reader ON the screen, seal it completely to make the first full waterproof phone to make the perfect phone, and a rough version with a mini solar panel in the back would be awesone for us who live on/near the beach

• Excalibur

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2016They bought it from Sharp, I 'll see this as a win win situation... moreOnly if Sharp sell it harder around the world instead of staying in Japan... The world would've been theirs.

But as a person who knows this I'll choose the sharp one over whenever I buy one.

Japanese Beast, 07 Nov 2016Xiaomi just copied this phone and named it Mi Mix. Chinese lack ... moreThey bought it from Sharp, I 'll see this as a win win situation for both side.

• Certron

NeonHD, 17 Oct 2015It's sad to see a unique phone like this to be so underrated. Sh... moreI have a Aquos Crystal..Have had it 2 years....and it has been a very reliable phone.. why take the same platform pump up the os... do better than lollipop.. it's ok, but im sure Sharp can do better...Xx is not available in the US....?Wow