Sharp GX10

Sharp GX10

• King Hama

Much better than nowadays' plain, boring, unoriginal smartphones.
Wish time went back to the early 2000s again.

• LeeUK

I had this phone back in 2002 when it came out and it was the bees knees. Simple times back then.

I used this phone in 2003-2004, very good quality, but one day it just stopped.

• bigg

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2011hi iam from Egypt i still have this mobile and it is workin... morethe best and cheapest place will be Ebay

• Khana

I don´t know the handset code
Could every one help me with the code pls

hi iam from Egypt i still have this mobile and it is working fine i just need to change it's battery cuz it has gone old. since the devive was closed for years. now am reopening it again so can someone tell me where in egypt can i find sharp Gx10 accessories????

• tina

nigel, 25 Aug 2010usb and cd is available but so far only up to xp and not vi... moreplease let us know if it work as i 'must' download my pic and don't know how. bought a cd from ebay, it install ok (or so it say) but nothing happened once i put the usb cable. help!

• nigel

Boris, 15 Nov 2007Could someone please help me with my problem of being able ... moreusb and cd is available but so far only up to xp and not vista, i have made contact with sharp and i await a reply

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2009I am having problem wit my infrared -- Sent on a phone ... morehow do you switch the phone on

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2008Alhassan from gh. pls where will i get the of this fone so ... moreI am having problem wit my infrared

Sent on a phone using T9space.com

Ilirr, 11 Feb 2008hi , i got a GX10 and i got a cable , but i can't find anyw... moreHi did you find how to download pics from sharp gx10 to pc

• euan

hi i have
at a gx10 sharp you can put it in

• jacob_black's_future

Well, this phone is better than that one motorola phone! you should check it out! it takes no pics, has a tiny screen, it's silver, there is no screen on the front, only an M, has an antenna on the right you will see my opinion there in the comments.

• phony kid

This was the phone that everybody wanted becuase somebody else had it, and when they got it they didnt want it becuase everybody else had it and thus the vicious circle ensued untill everybody had it.
This was the beginning of the end or some might say the end of the biginning for mobile camera phones, its there right near the top of the list of memorable phones but still leaves a bad taste in the mouth for many, but owning one of these phones for me was always going to be a bitter pill to swallow.
Hope this explains things nicely in good old fashioned english speak....

• Val

i have almost the same problem :$ i got the cable but i can't find the software to download the pics on my pc :$ ... if you have the software send it to me plz :$ that would be very helpfull ... bora.usa@rambler.ru thnxx bye

Boris, 15 Nov 2007Could someone please help me with my problem of being able ... moreAlhassan from gh. pls where will i get the of this fone so that i can connect it with my computer. thank you.

• bangalee

Adamu Abdul-Latif, 02 Aug 2006i have gx10 but by infared is not working can u pls help me the infrared in your GX10 is ONLY a RECEIVING port & not a connecting port. This means that you can only receive data from other phones but cannot transfer to others. moreover, the transfer is possible fro 'sharp' handsets only. it is IRDA "READY" & not IRDA "ENABLED"

• listowel

it mush have loud speaker

• ilirr

i have almost the same problem :$ i got the cable but i can't find the software to download the pics on my pc :$ ... if you have the software send it to me plz :$ that would be very helpfull ... ilirr@myway.com (A) thnxx bye

• Ilirr

hi , i got a GX10 and i got a cable , but i can't find anywhere the software of this Mobile Phone :$ can someone help me plz ??? where can u download it... write to me :)