Sharp V801SH

Sharp V801SH

• :
  • :)
  • 29 Nov 2009

samuel_opare50@yahoo, 01 Aug 2009please i have vodafonesharp model number v801sh i want to ... morejust transfer the file to your memory card then use a card adaptor to connect it to your computer..
that should do it if you dont have the cable,, and other stuff..

• s
    • samuel_opare50@yahoo
    • fuI
    • 01 Aug 2009

ten, 09 Mar 2009hai could someone help me with regards to the manual of the... moreplease i have vodafonesharp model number v801sh i want to connect internet and usb cable to copie music and videos can someone help me?

• b
      • brex
      • w0Q
      • 08 Apr 2009

?hahays. got hard time to explore in ds kind of fon. my 4 digit code is 9999, im just guessing 4 numbers that day. then i luckily i unlock it. another prob is the audio. wer can we download it or wer can we find a converter for this kind of audio format. im from cebu. my bro jz gave this fon 2 me as a gift.

• t
        • ten
        • 09 Mar 2009

hai could someone help me with regards to the manual of the phone... also with the batery..
        thnx

• t
          • ten
          • 09 Mar 2009

hi i have sharp V801sh, and i am using it but i didnt know more about its features and use. and i want to know more about it. can somebody help me with regards to the manual? i have fond one but its not english. if some one knows or has it... could plz help me with it? thnxx

• r
            • rai
            • vj1
            • 31 Dec 2008

just go to the mall and ask for its battery..coz i also have this kind of fone and unluckily the battery worn out.so i went to alabang town center and they are offering this batt...they will order it first sumwer..and this fone can also be unlock...but i just dont know about the charger...;p

• s
              • shi.vongoethe
              • vpa
              • 19 Dec 2008

Is there anybody could tell me where can i acquire this phone's battery and charger. and as I've read your postings. I couldn't be unlock? what do you mean by that? I'm here at philippines. Could somebody instruct me carefully on how this phone going to work? pls. a.s.a.p.

• 2II
                • 27 Oct 2008

David, 13 Mar 2008Hi everybody.i found the format audio: this cellphone vo... moreNumber code 9999

• D
                  • Dominguez
                  • LnP
                  • 13 Sep 2008

Hi,
                  We can´t use mp3 format.I have one cable optical.With this you can record your favorite music.To u record:
                  put the cable on cell and on your computer.
                  next go to multimedia and go to audio&video
                  audio recorder.
                  Next you press play on the music of your computer.The music go sing in your cell.Hour at the music finish you press stop.

Good luck!

I bought this cable in Japan,but where you acquire your cell,i feel at has it...

BYE!!!

• 11 Aug 2008

please help me to activte my multimedia..i would really appreciate it,bec this phone was jst gven to me..pls reply

how to use 3g?

• 11 Aug 2008

can we also have like mp3 player?

• h
                          • husser_18
                          • PSw
                          • 28 Jul 2008

what format of games should support by v801sh? and how to install it? help me please>>>...

zreen, 10 May 2008please send the audio formatsmaf files,mmf, smd and sjm
                            file format of v801sh
                            i dont even try it pa e...

• christian
                              • 17 Jun 2008

secret, 30 Sep 2006wow. V801SH is so cool, it has great features, but i can't ... more if you know how to use it pls send it ot me...
                              thanks

• cristian

the 4 number is 9999
                                if you want to change it
                                go to privacy!

• christian
                                  • 17 Jun 2008

pls send me also about the audio format of v801sh plssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

• K

• z
                                      • zreen
                                      • w9J
                                      • 10 May 2008

please send the audio format

• PBJ