Siemens C55

Siemens C55

• sly

I still use my Siemens C55 today, and since year 2002. I had to change battery twice but it's working very good!
I just need to change the back cover and it will be fine.

• Arshad Ahmed

Siemens C55 was a awesome mobile phone, i used it from 2004 to 2007. long lasting, small, light in weight & very easy to use with a very nice quality... My old memories...;)

• best

For me this phone is much better than Nokia 3310. I am not talking about durability but Siemens always had more and unique features

Siemens C55 is probably going to be listed in guinness book of records for most long lasting and loved phone in the world ..Miracle of German Engineering. IT'S BEST PHONE EVER ...ABSOLUTELY. ..

My first mobile phone, and after changing 9 mobiles and converting to smart phones, it's still the best.

• Bano

Hello. When will this phone update to Nougat?

• Romertino

Amazing phone! Was in use long time ago. Never let me down.

• Austria

in Europe there existed a t-mobile Version with black/silver cover and a blue display.

Loved that version of the phone !

• Rashid

yes this phone design & ring tones was very awesome,it was stolen form my pocket during travel. i want to buy this phone. i really miss this phone if this one is available in market, i will happy to buy!

• Raju

AnonD-195032, 10 Oct 2013I bought this phone in 2002 and I still use it! A keyboard somet... morei bought this cell phone c55 in 2002 and since then this phone is never switched off I have bought several phones since then of other makes but none survived this long. I think C55 is miracle of cell phone design ... It just goes n goes n goes .. I wish Siemens should build Android phones based on C55 Technology design battery etc ...Well done Siemens ..Hats off to German Engineering..

• Raju

This is my first mobile phone. My father bought it in 2003 when I was in college. Now I really miss this phone.

• AnonD-195032

I bought this phone in 2002 and I still use it! A keyboard sometimes doesn't recognise some key presses, but otherwise it works like first day! It's also very durable. I'll use this phone as long as it work.

• knight

this phone is the best. i bought it the first day in came out and its been working ever since. went MIA on the phone for a couple of years and then back in action again this is still working

• Ahmed

This was the second phone I bought, in the year 2003, and at that time it used to be the best phone recomended by the GSM. I also was the Rockstar of Cellphones due to its polyphonic tones......I miss those times and this phone alot....

• Saad

a great phone, never hangs up, light & small
really missing it

• Zoki63

C55 Was the first mobile telephone in my family.
We bought it on 2002. It has never been in service
and steel working properly. I droped it many times
but it is working without damages. Cell is first
and old. I must charge it every day. I have great
comunications with the other phones. I think C55
is the miracle of the phones.

• ht

really awesome ,my first ever phone which i bought by begging my parents to let me have one and give me some money for that while i was studying it was in 2003 . loved that phone very distinctive and colorful in those days while other people were enjoying the 3310 era this mobile stood apart in design and build quality

hendro, 11 Sep 2002I'm very interested by c55, I already wait it's coming, I want t... moreyou r great n genious

• Fabio65

the best cell that I have ever had