Siemens C65

Siemens C65

• Siemens Fans

This is my first color phone

My first Siemens phone and with colour display :)

I played Bubble Boost and Stack Attack Advanced till the phone broke :( Miss this phone :D

• Shyam

My first phone, make me nostalgic...

• joseph malta

i cannot make speed dial..any help please

I used this phone in 2005.It had some really good ringtones such as Warren G and some good games such as Bubble Boost.

• thayumanaswamy.n

i need a c65 battery ,please tell ware to buy, replay me

• Igwe Princewill

please mine is good and working.But the battery is dead.I need a battery.

Thanks

• Anwer

mine still working, feeling lucky

• Ksenovadim31

AnonD-125044, 16 Mar 2013missed my first phone. .sorry dad, i've lost it.Yeah...my first phone...lost it...*sigh* childhood

My mobile siemens c65 but it not opend what reasons

missed my first phone. .sorry dad, i've lost it.

• lei

for short battery span converting battery to 860mah working smoothly and last to 3 days :p

• hepmad

my first mobile. I think it was best.

• MAGO

oohoohhoh remember it phone...was and wil my best phone....

• hotrodnealy

This phone is actually great. I had a phone like this about 3 years ago. But i have used it for 4 years and its amazing that it didn't require me to have a maintaainance for this phone. But its battery life is so short that i have to charge it every 5 hours. TAKE NOTE: without using it!! But this phone is so good..I like to have one again..:))

• Ryan

I actually own one, well the CV version, first time I got it was in 2004 and it still works pretty well, the only issue I had with it was the short life spam of the battery, changed like 2 since then, and it's been used till 2008, less often after that

Stupid phone! No really! Very short bat. life. VERY buggy. It stoped working after one of those bugs..., it just froze up.. Sad, cuz I kinda liked the animations and the loud speaker there( Worked less then a year for me..

• jason24589

This phone sucks! My father got this phone but it keeps freezing. Now, my father got a Nokia 2600 classic last year. No more Siemens mobile.

Can anyone say how to flash this C65 phone?