Siemens C72

Siemens C72

• mina

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2011Does any one have a disk with the software to copy JPG files fro... moreYou can take them by (ir) !!

Rusty, 01 Jun 2011Could any-one lend or give me a user manual for the C72 in engli... moreftp://212.61.143.132/mobile_phone/manuals/c72/c7­2_manual_English_full.pdf

• mambuco93

Leandro, 29 Jan 2013I have the phone in today 8 years !!! great phone very very goodme too lol I was just checking whow old it really is :P
but i want to get an android :)

Leandro, 29 Jan 2013I have the phone in today 8 years !!! great phone very very goodyes its a great phone siemens designed for long life

my first phone for high school, nice thing

• Leandro

I have the phone in today 8 years !!! great phone very very good

• arifzz

tremendous phone I loved it.

good phone very good phone i love it i m using it from last 4 years very nice phone

• Rusty

Could any-one lend or give me a user manual for the C72 in english. Bought this ages ago but never used it having found my old one now it seems I only have the manual in foreign languages. Will pay postage.

tell me how can i get usb and driver for siemens c72

• kreem

first tel us how can we reset when pin cude is closed all time

Good phone. I used it for 4.5 years, now my son got it and the phone still works perfectly.I haven't got any problems.What else to want from a mobile phone.

• aggoncalves@icbas.up

suman, 14 Mar 2009how can i connect my siemens c72 with my pc? pls. help me to s... moreHello

I am having the same problem. My C72 is too old now, but I want to save an olf picture (JPG) before is "dies" for good. I borrowed an old cable Siemens RS-232 (not an USB) but nothing happens. The software is missing. I do not remember any CD with the C72 software ... do you?

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2010Lovely phone, bought in 2006, and only recently has it started h... moreDoes any one have a disk with the software to copy JPG files from the Siemens C72 to a computer? My S C72 is very old now and about to be "disactivated". But I want to save a couple of memorable pictures.

• Denros

I like siemens mobilephone than nokia till now..but where are you now siemens...?

Lovely phone, bought in 2006, and only recently has it started having signal problems. I never figured out how to transfer stuff from it though :S

• HOGAR

very good phone I used it over 4 years

• Mihai

This phone it's good . Low cost . Cool design . Works perfect after 4 years . the main disadvantage is the battery that has short lifetime but all the features are good :)

• benny

great phone ever!

i still using it.. until now

• larbi amzil

Peter, 22 Jun 2009Yeah, pretty much. To be more precise, it's a C65 with differen... morePlease figures in the operation of Google Mobile siemens c72