Siemens C75

Siemens C75

• August uk

Nice phone for that period of time. Only downside was memory :D ONLY ONE SONG AT THE TIME COULD BE DOWNLOADED... but I loved that phone. Good memories....

• Mahmoud bavê r

Amazing phone, i have a lot of great memories with it....

• Hussein

I used to have one when i was a teenager .. great memories with this phone .. I bought it in 2006 and used it for 3 years :) I wish i have one again

• shafiq arain

i am use this mobail 4 year this is a best mobail is mobail at my home today.

• shakil

i like it. i buy it return, but our country any market have no this product.What con i do?

even its old model if i wish to have it again

• peler

i miss it, where i can buy it coz in my country this phone is missing

I need the soft for restarted after blocked COD TELEFON. Please help my.This C75 its verry good for my.

i don't like this one especially its battery never get full and finishes within 10 or 20 min :(

• JAC

JAC, 17 Sep 2011On opening in GPRS mode shows (error:3.0.10:80/)(error:3.0.10:80/)shows when going to brouse session?

• JAC

On opening in GPRS mode shows (error:3.0.10:80/)

• mufid

Anonymous, 25 May 2011how shall i set APN in mobile of Simens C75 how to playing game ?

• abeel

JIBESH DAS, 28 Nov 2010my mobile c-75,but i donot found data cable and new catching.tel... moremy cousin is using this set for 7 years.it has a good durability.

• Tapu

My set monitor is damage now. Plz any suzation me

how shall i set APN in mobile of Simens C75

• inzi

good

• wrick

JIBESH DAS, 28 Nov 2010my mobile c-75,but i donot found data cable and new catching.tel... morethis model is out, go to shop and buy new mobil, ha ha ha

• JIBESH DAS

my mobile c-75,but i donot found data cable and new catching.tell me....

• abiyuari

my phone no hard riset pleas