Siemens S75

Siemens S75

• Jan

catarina , 24 Jun 2013I need a SIEMENS S75 phone. Somebody have one of this to se... moreYes

catarina , 24 Jun 2013I need a SIEMENS S75 phone. Somebody have one of this to se... moreyes

• catarina

I need a SIEMENS S75 phone. Somebody have one of this to sell? Please!!!

• kaiy

ionut, 29 May 2012is one cool phone,sorry for siemens AG,it was the best, it ... moreyes

• ionut

is one cool phone,sorry for siemens AG,it was the best, it was made in germany. i have m55 from 2003, and cx75 from 2005,still working including batery. they was the best. sorry

• snooper

i've got it for 7 eyers and still using it!!!

change firmwear and speaker! only!

it sweems in black sea 1 hour i driet it and everything is ok!

• Mik95

rich, 27 Sep 2010i have siemens s75 but it doesn't switch onI have it six years and i want buy new :-D In this phone is chips from ATI!! I repar twice display, but now it´s OK!

• rich

i have siemens s75 but it doesn't switch on

• dinos

Ayi, 24 May 2009I have a hang siemens S75... how can i do??? where is the s... moremy siemems s_75 has been given me promblem some of the buttons are not work well

• hh.kie

to siemens fans, buy motorola ve538, the price just 699000inr, very cheap, best in this price, i have naite, but i like browsing with ve538, because browsing with naite when switch from 3g to hsdpa connection will failed or long waiting. Battery ve538 more longer than naite when browsing with 3g. But naite more satisfy for java game. motorola ve 538 is siemens os dressed by motorola, i use siemens sxg75 theme and work, the menu very similar with siemens os, try it. siemens forever.

• Valentinas

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970You can buy S75 on ebay

• Valentinas

Ayi, 24 May 2009I have a hang siemens S75... how can i do??? where is the s... moreThere is a lot of software on the internet to repair siemens mobile phones.
If it is only sofware problem - almost any Siemens phone can be repaired.
You can start from www.siemensmania.cz

Valentinas

• Amir

rindu, 08 May 2009i really miss siemens mobile product.....for me, siemens IS... moreMe Too... I have SL45, C55, S55, CX65... but I can't find battery for them... I Love Siemens Mobile....

• firoj

I miss siemens mobile product. Really its best of another.

• Stupid

I'm using a first generation s75 with FW 47 but it still hang alot and a bit slow... However, I like the OS. It's a lot useful compare to the latest Sybian OS.. Music playback with headset rocks... Will Siemens make a comeback in 2010?

• Vitali

Siemens is live... The best phones in the world... И не ипёт... :) Greetings from Belarus...

• Mst 4

Siemens si the best!!!!!!!

• Ayi

I have a hang siemens S75... how can i do??? where is the software?

• Bankole

my phone was stolen and later got it back without speaker. i took it to the repairer they but other speaker but when i call someone i dont here anything. what is going on and what is the actual size of siemens 75 speakers they there is only one route for both reciving and ringers. thanks my mobile number is +2348075981167. my e-mail;tunapa20@yahoo.com thanks.

• rindu

i really miss siemens mobile product.....for me, siemens IS THE BEST...hiks...hiks....