Siemens SX66

Siemens SX66

• paresh patel

HERBERT, 09 Apr 2008i have seen and ireal love it to have it it is so cute for men ... moresx66

• Tommy

sandra, 25 May 2011its a great phone but recently i tried to update the phone with ... moreplease go to www.siemensmobile.com and seek function of update the backward software over there...effect or not??please reply me at -mr@chairat@yahoo.com- or facebook-chairat.roomsang@facebook.com- hopefully you will success....จุ๊&­;#3610;ๆ

• Gicrose

Mine is working well for me but the touchscreen is not functioning again due to missetting pls sombody should help me out

• jboy

hi, i hav a problem wit my xs66 it always shows me missing network card or pin an i forgot my pin so help me.

• sandra

its a great phone but recently i tried to update the phone with the new software so the previous software got corrupted please suggest how can i update the previous software

Why can't I find this phone on ebay anymore!! >.< Seems so cool!!!

e, 12 Mar 2010Buy it from eBayhow much will it cost me to get new brand siemens sx66

• Chang

Where can i download updates for this phone???And i have problems with the phone asking to align the screen!!want help here...Pls help!!And by the way how much is this worth for selling??

• MAHAD

install pre-configured wm-6.5 touch flo-3d rom, there done, good as new !!

• e

him, 06 Oct 2009can I order this phone from Cambodia countryBuy it from eBay

• him

can I order this phone from Cambodia country

• Joe Pino

I have installed wm 6.0 to my siemens sx66, I want Touch Flo, please some help...

• joemarselo

the design is exactly similar to O2 XDA 2S.

Too bad wifi is only b, but to this day I love this phone. The keyboard is useless; the layout of the key makes it very difficult to type. On screen keyboard and handwriting recognition really eliminates the need for the qwerty keyboard.

A large bright screen is quite sharp for a phone this old, and I can't complain about the size & weight.

• mostafa kamal

very good

• Antioch

Steph, 10 Jan 2008I note various questions on upgrating to WM6 but no detailed res... morefor information on upgrading to WM6 goto http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagenam­e=HTC_Blueangel_WM6_WizzardMain

Anonymous, 31 May 2008r u serious?this phone is a cheap clone of qtek 9900.check it outThis phone is the qtek 9900 they are both made by htc. Just different labels sold to different carriers.

• Annpmo

this the htc blue angel wich has many varients such as siemens sx66,XDA III, MDA III, Qtek 9090, PDA2K but there all the same exact phones the only difference is there names. all in all a great pocketpc even in these days its power full and full of features and you can even upgrade it to WM5/WM6 pro 6.1 head over to xda-developers for more info about that.

Anonymous, 31 May 2008r u serious?this phone is a cheap clone of qtek 9900.check it outwell might be a complete knock-off but it seems that it was out earlier. and qtek doesnt even produce their own stuff, its all htc.

r u serious?this phone is a cheap clone of qtek 9900.check it out