Siemens SXG75

Siemens SXG75

Probably the best all-rounder phone at the time of its release!

This phone had a lot of potential to be successful! Sad to see the opposite thing happening!

I feel like this is the most feature-rich phone Siemens released.

Siemens sxg75 without sim it work.have one will sim card it turn off . any solution to reset or format .

• MEHMET

i need battery for sxg75
please help me i can not find it in turkey
best regards

• bedaiwi

i have a set sxg75 but i need software to it how can i get it . i live in suadi arabia

my email mb_bedaiwi@yahoo.com

thanks

• DireWolf

You can find tips, software and other SXG75 stuff at http://www.siemensplanet.com

• raza

i want softwere of that phone.i have this phone with welldone condition bt softwere needed then m able to use that cell phone.

• optional

• Jude Kiru

i am using a SXG75 n quite satis with it will be grateful if someone can send me the soft ware to my email kirujeanpaul@yahoo.com tks in advance

• Andri Rahmansyah

Ugght...
This phone is buggy. Is always restart.
Especially when i use the GPS.

blackSVK, 13 Oct 2008software for SXG75 is here: sxg75.tki am using a SXG75 n quite satis with it will be grateful if someone can send me the soft ware to my email acmrmunazil@yahoo.com
tks in advance

• rady

mst4, 10 Jul 2009This smartphone isn`t so heavy.It can view Word, Excel, Pow... moreIt is not linux but BREW

• sofinne

Anonymous, 20 May 2009please I need ur assistant to repair my bad phone siemes sx... morecode reset

• mst4

This smartphone isn`t so heavy.It can view Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents.You can install word, excel, paint, winamp, quicktime and other on it.It can play mpeg4, 3gp, RV, WMV, mov(and AVI but only with update)and music formats - wma, wav, mp3, mp4, acc, acc+, acc++.The battery life is good 500-600 hours Stand-by and 6 hours Talk time.
The best Linux phone!

• sxg75

I have it and i will correct something:
HSCSD - yes
EDGE - yes
OS - yes.Linux
And when i got it i though that the BT will be very very slow(because before this smartphone i was with CX75 with BT v1.2 and 1.2 go to 20 max)but when i test it i saw that it go to 40.The media is perfect and there are a lot of movies for it.I watch films every day on it.This is the best smartphone!!!!!!!!

rado, 10 Mar 2009Hi, it's common. You have to update phone firmware, it's fr... moreplease I need ur assistant to repair my bad phone siemes sxg75,i understand it has software problem.I Won't if the software can be sent to my mail box(babsfourreal@yahoo.com)I love this phone

• g8uno

the GSM is the best!!!!!

• THe4maestr

telefona e trepah.vsihko si ima

• rado

osuagwu, 11 Feb 2009I love my Siemens SXG75 lot. It has a problem. The SMS reci... moreHi, it's common. You have to update phone firmware, it's free to download. Just Google "SXG75 firmware" or ".. software" and you'll find it. You need only USB or RS232 service cable. The last official version is 22.