Siemens Xelibri 6

Siemens Xelibri 6

What kind of phone is this? No fingerprint scanner, no 3.5 mm jack, no microSD card slot, no AMOLED screen, no USB port, no IP 68 protection... It's the same like iPhone XR

just saw a powder compact without makeup powder. hahahahahahahahahahaha

• ks

I ve been to Mauritius, its fantastic! Especially the markets. I'm Russian and Xelibri 6 would have had a huge popularity there, unfortunately they never got to Russia)

i want buy xelibri 6...where can i buy it...i am from vn

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2012Can you please tell me if I can get this model in Mauritius?I don't think you can buy it in stores, but you can buy it on ebay or sites like that. You're welcome.

btw, how's life in Mauritius?

Can you please tell me if I can get this model in Mauritius?

• Due

I have problem about battery.

waht model of battery and where to buy it

Please :)

• shiva

Stuntman, 15 Jul 2010I saw this phone on another web site the other day. When closed... morei like this phone i want to bye this mobile if any body have kindly given email id or contact no pls,,,pls ,,,thanks

• Stuntman

I saw this phone on another web site the other day. When closed, this phone looks like a toilet seat. I guess that is why there are no pictures here with the phone closed.

• nicola

Gabe, 18 Jan 2010Really want to buy a xelibri 6..please help with info...thanksi've just seen your post, just to let you know i'm selling it on ebay at the moment .hurry as its only on for one more day! (under siemens xelibri)Happy bidding!

• Gabe

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2010I have one, it's great.Really want to buy a xelibri 6..please help with info...thanks

I have one, it's great.

• Freestyler

one morning you wake up to find out that you compact powder transformed to a phone. haha. :))

• eddie bakal

carole, 03 Mar 2009hi val, u ok? can you tell me where you got your xelibri6 please... moreatleast you have extra powder box just incase you need one

• Vaint

is this a gadget or cosmestic??
can someone tell me??

• joan

i bought this phone on the enternet unblocked got it today 25/03/09 i put in my t-mobile chip message on screen said insert (sim sos) i call t-mobile was told nothing is wrong with my chip the phone maybe blocked take the phone to 3 different phone shop was told they cant unblocked it they never seen it before. i call the customer care line in the phone book and the line is dead what am i going to do with this phone now?

• joan

does this phone use any network sim card?

• carole

Val, 14 Sep 2007I have had a Xelibri 6 since they came out in 2003 and I absolut... morehi val, u ok? can you tell me where you got your xelibri6 please, i had one and it broke. miss it. carole

• kk

if it was a powder box it would be more usefull!
how am i gonna read my massages?!z0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0OM­!

Xelibri 6 I Miss you =(