Sony CMD J7

Sony CMD J7

• Kontuik bobui

My first phone..from Sony with love

• Obaz

Oh my first wap enable phone. miss it. so much

• lsg

Sarah! Glad you found me! I recommend this phone. It is discontinued,but you could probably get it on ebay or something. I had it when i was younger but my dog got it and tore it to pieces! Great phone.

aww my first cell phone! since that year 2003 i had never change the brand Sony, and i never will change the brand pure Sony Fan! i'm soo sad that i dont have anymore this phone

• Hristo Trifonov

Andy, 24 Aug 2006Great phone, owned since 2002. No problems at all except today I... moreHi
Did you find what is the problem with you sony cmd-j7.I also have the same problem and i do not know how to fix it.Is it possible for man to fix at home or i have to give the phone to repairman?
Please send the answer on my email : twizl2000@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance!

• Jay Seven

My buddy since 2002 ! It needs to be fed more often now but this phone is amazing. Sound is clearer than on many newer phones, it fell several times without getting hurt, is easy to use. I don't want to change !

• zee

JK, 23 Jan 2010Does anyone know where to get the J5 ringtone? I used to have it... morehey I was just looking for the same thing, loved the ringtones!

• vasu

I have this phone since 2001 and it still WORKS! :)
Yes, it was dropped several times (I was running or just dancing on heavy metal) and exterior is not quite good, but all functions are OK and I just now (after 9 years!) think to get new phone - HTC Desire HD for Xmas (from G2 directly to G4).

• Guy

Just about to upgrade to an i-phone, Blackberry or an HTC HD2 when I found this old baby. now THAT'S what a phone is for - making/receiving calls and sending/receiving texts. About to plug the little fella back in and use it as my old HTC Touch Dual has finally broken down after 2-3 years.

• JK

Does anyone know where to get the J5 ringtone? I used to have it last time and would like to get the ringtone be installed on my other phone.

• sanjeev mishra,puri,

I have been using S-J-7 since2002.Excellent performance particularly the wheel-scrol is
innovative,easyto handle.
Last week it failed to catch-up
network.Technician says it as software problem.Can i get a software for it?Where ?Mobile No.9937552249

• Bas Koops

The CDM J7 is o.k., since 6 ears.
Now I want to set the alarm, but the manual is not specific enough. When I set the alarm for some time in the next hour it works fine. But choosing a time in the next 24 hours a sound rings every full hour. How and in what order do
I program an alarm?

• lvl 79

i've been using it for 6 years 24/7 its battery is fantastic like the power management and the sounds I wish Sony manufactures some great phone like this one again ! Oh and it's the very last SONY mobile.

• Mr Solanki

I got this phone back in 2002 to replace my Nokia 6210.
An excellent phone and handed to my Dad.
Only froze a few times, but was a fun phone with cool features like a speaker phone and the ability to record your own tones which was a hoot.
An overall classic and so user friendly.

• Andy

Great phone, owned since 2002. No problems at all except today I have "SIM Locked" and no idea how to unlock Sim? Can anyone help please?

• Ricky

i've had this phone for the past 5 yrs and still goin strong..a very basic piece but quite sturdy.the only complain max limit of 160 characters in a msg!!!!

• Gerhard

I had my phone for 3 years now but bough a new phone couple of weeks ago with camera etc..
There's one problem I found most disturbing. The phone sometimes and randomly locks ( at least mine does ) and the battery has to be taken out to reset it. During "the lock" incomming calls are not registered.
CMD-J7 is out of date, but it was ok in 2002, now 2006 it's old technology

• Thomas

I have had this phone for quit 7months from some one who has used it for over 4 years. The ringtones are nice and my problem is what is the used of the security codes and how can I use it?.

Thanks

I've had this phone for 5 years and it's still working just fine. I'm quite impressed, so far I haven't had to change batteries or hand it in for service at all. The functions are getting a bit out of date, though. Haha! So I'm thinking of getting me a new one soon but I guess this phone has saved quite some money, not having t buy a new phone for 5 years!

• EDEN

a gud phone,can i pls b given the manual thru my mail and if i can chage ringtones in the set and how.Thank you