Sony CMD J70

Sony CMD J70

• Barbara

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2010It's a great phone! I use it more than 8 years and it's still wo... moreHi, I also think that this is the wonderful model of the phone. I have been also using it for 8 years but I have unfortunately lost it! What a loss! Nokia is so difficulat to operate comparing to this Sony model. SMS sending and vocabulary, other functions - a piece of cake. My sincere congratualtions for the one who invented it! Pity we cannot buy them now.

• Xcldigital0@gmail.co

The sony J70 is a wonderful phone,stylish and extraordinarily seksi.I have being usingthis phone for sometime now and here are some things you may not know about the phone...
1)To access the sim services,press and hold the center button(may depend on your network provider)
2)To access your provider short numbers and codes ex. Call center,press and hold the jog dial.
3)To access profiles(only 4) press and hold the call button.
I hope this helps.:)

• Rajkumar

Hi i am need of the battery and charger for CMDj70 can some one help me please , this is very good phone very useful for the past 7 years

• One week

Does anyone know how to transfer data from J70 phone to J70 sim. I can only manage to do this one at a time, but 'am looking to upload this at the same time.

It's a great phone! I use it more than 8 years and it's still working as a first day!

• Atul

This Mobail Is Very Very sexy It is I Like it

www.Yamei86.com is a Major Scam! They stole my money and now they won't answer my emails anymore...

Stay if you want to keep your Money!

• dj sniper

it brilliant my nan had it for 7yrs it is still working now no problem like new phone

• Indra

I have one Cmd J70 with 50% conditions still used i'll sell it if anyone want it

• adeyemi stephen

hello pls can anyone tell how to set up the browser of the phone i need so much,my e-mail is adeyemistephen51@yahoo.com.or call 07066253559

• agus

i am looking for charger and baterai.where i am can found in bandung.call me 081221534939.or email sukmanaagus84@ahoo.com

• agus

berapa harga baterai sony cmd J 70?
Jika di bandung dimana saya dapat membeli baterai,casing?
Berapa hargajual sony cmd saat ini?

• Zurbano

Dani - Jakarta, 27 Feb 2009Hi All !, this phone is a great invention and so far no complain... morescam website: www.yamei86.com fraud!!!!
scam!!! this website and www.xiamenyamei.ecvv.com are scam and fraud!!! attention!!!

• Dani - Jakarta

Hi All !, this phone is a great invention and so far no complaint regarding the features & performance as well. I still have it and use it since 2001 !, battery still work fine, arround 3 - 5 days ! :) So, if u wanna keep and have a phone of the last century, it is definetely CMD - J70 !

• hary

christopher jumbo, 26 Nov 2008IT is very difficult to subscribe yo any network for wap setting... moreYes, how to use the WAP ???
I like this phone, I have 2.

• rajesh

i hav dis but some problem while charging. the charger pin on the phone not working. where the service centre located in chennai. my contact no is +919944215601 pls help me

• Smita

makubwa, 29 Jan 2008Hey i use sony cmd j70 and would be happy if i got the securtiy ... moreThe security code for WAP is oooo (4 times ZERO)
Pls try and let me know

• Pingu

ORHAN KAÇAR, 23 Nov 2008ı am looking for charge stuff for sony cmd-j70 if someone h... moreDear Orhan Kacar,
Last few year ago I used J70, I like it very much, but now it (the phone) was damage, I can give you the charger (it is being so good) but I live in Viet Nam.
Are you going to travel to Viet Nam.
Pingu

• christopher jumbo

IT is very difficult to subscribe yo any network for wap settings,why is it so?I need help on how to configure my pnones wap settings thanks

• ORHAN KAÇAR

ı am looking for charge stuff for sony cmd-j70 if someone have that ı wiil buy it you can contack me from that number +90 5052794657