Sony Ericsson Aino

Sony Ericsson Aino

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Smartphones nowadays are all the same... Sony and Nokia sho... moreI agree and want the Sony Ericsson and Nokia to bring back the glory of success in this world again.

Smartphones nowadays are all the same... Sony and Nokia should make successors for their iconic phones and upgrade them to Andoid. Believe me you will gain a lot of revenue if you upgrade the specs of your old model phones. You dont have to fight with Samsung or iPhone... but instead create successors to your old phones and set them as you low end phones with touch screen and powered by Android.

The screen is painfully tall and is so much of a torture to use!

unknown, 14 Dec 2017does whatsapp works on this mobile if yes how to download it? No.. it’s not Android os

• unknown

does whatsapp works on this mobile if yes how to download it?

I have tested that the Sony Ericsson Aino (U10i) would play H.264 encoded MP4 videos as well as WMV files.

Biddu, 04 Aug 2017I am using w995 and it looks pretty nice.But that doesn't answer my question. Have you got an Aino? If so, how does it compare to the W995?

• Biddu

i..O.U.F.A, 24 Jul 2017What's better? This or Sony Ericsson W995?I am using w995 and it looks pretty nice.

What's better? This or Sony Ericsson W995?

• Sameer

In this phone works india ap network

• Jack

Aino question:

Can u take a picture using the keypad enter key in camera mode?

DOY, 26 Jul 2016how do i download whatsap on my sony ericson u10i phone?this is a feature phone running java, u have to download java version of whatsapp, u can try looking for it sinceppl stop using java apps for many years, & I'm not sure it can run on this phone either.

• DOY

how do i download whatsap on my sony ericson u10i phone?

• LUI

johson, 16 Feb 2016whatsapp is working? if yes plz tel me how to download? Nope , it's not Android based phone

• Selim

youtube-Video und radio internet

• johson

whatsapp is working? if yes plz tel me how to download?

riddle, 06 Dec 2015whats app is going on u10i?no, you can't use it with this mobile, Sorry.

• Alaal

Thank's

• riddle

whats app is going on u10i?

• Alishmast