Sony Ericsson C510

Sony Ericsson C510

• Venk

How can i buy this phone

3MP camera! 2006 phones already had that and this is a Cybershot? How embarrasing!

I had this phone in 2009-2010 until it died for some reason during a school field trip... Oh well, it was good while it lasted

Have had my C510 for nearly 8 years.A great wee phone for those of us who do not wish an all singing,all dancing instrument!

one of the worst phones ever! problems with the screen,problems with network,hte faceplate very easy to brake

• buh

AnonD-489670, 17 Jan 2016hi my phone is not working for internet this is an old version o... moreon settings
network
mobile network
internet
apn settings
go to it and type your mobile sim carrier name with 3g and save it
ex. airtel3g

• Ehab

One of the best phones ever i'd use - hope that sony ericssin comes back

hi my phone is not working for internet this is an old version of sonnyericson model c510 when i try it in sends me message box likt internet settings is missing install it now when i try to download its not working is there any one can help me pls?

i am buy new soney ericsson cyer shot c510

• nigga

I hav one in blue and it looks awsome

kekita, 14 Sep 2014I cannot select/save internet setting in c510,why?just get internet pkg on and it works like a charm

still running like a charm. 2 days battery life. a true phone. thanks ericcson. hope sony regrets killing you one day.

• Bilo

Nice Phone

• adi

i love sony ericsson c510 iwant but how

• sonerC510

Reflash / reinstall firmware C510 (main, fs & CDA) using A2uploader. (1) Instal Main & FS file firmware (phone off condition, press dellete key & connect phone to pc, on a2uploader sellected main - fs file & press flash). (2) After all file instaled reconnect phone to pc , press file system on a2uploader & drag file CDA to preset - system - customize. (3) After all finished, start your phone C510.

• nn87

my c510 never on,it will vibrate only then the screen is empty only light will appear..whats the problem of this?any one knows??????

• nn87

why my c510 did not on anymore?it vibrate only..pls help...

• arip

Still using this phone until today,bought it on 31 dec 2009.still in good condition except scratced all over the cover,great phone ever used!!!!!

• C510 Old User

kekita, 14 Sep 2014I cannot select/save internet setting in c510,why?Hi,
I did face similar problem while using phone.

Just reinstall the Operating system again..

Goto Google and check how to reinstall the Operating system for C510.. max it takes 30 minutes.. Do it for free on your own...

• shaji

c510 is very good fone.i felt downc510 and damaged display.i repair it but original display is not available in market because sony erricsson stops its supply and manufacture.it is working good performance ,clarity.